A bit of bondage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, let's start with something a little easier for those of us who lack a little self confidence in the subject.

Can anybody see a relationship between nominal supply voltage (240v), perspective fault current and 'loop impedance'?

Assuming you mean prospective fault current? If so then you need to talk to George Ohm because he will tell you the relationship if you don't understand what it is. All you just did was suggest V/R = I That is within the grasp of any first year student. Many of the people replying to you have decades of experience and a bit more than a first year electrical education.

The irony is that you have plenty of self confidence but little knowledge.

If you can't even spell the terms correctly what is it that you hope to bring to this discussion? What next? a discussion on quantum phys-thicks?

Sponsored Links
somewhat ironically perpetuating my confusion by commenting here, but.

Why is anybody still contributing to this thread??

I imagine that cockydave is having a right laugh (or do trolls just grunt?) thinking he has created the longest thread in the forums history and no end in sight yet!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back