A challege for megawatt.

There's plenty of plain English in this thread already which states my position ... You can read can't you?

MW

Sponsored Links
Mega. Why are you being so aggressive? Why can't we turn this into a friendly thread where we all have a go at producing music? Sneco has done an excellent job so why don't you and I have a webcam exchange? If you want to wear a bag over your head well that's up to you? I'm only an amateur so I'm not exactly a threat to a semi-pro like you. We could try a few different numbers. Why don't you start us off with something simple?
Not too much to ask is it?

Snico, that was good mate, it's nice to hear there's a human voice behind the robocop.
MW, the sound quality on those clips was pish poor, on my computer anyway, couldn't form an opinion, sorry.
Before anyone asks, I can't sing or play a musical instrument of any kind, but admire anyone who, unlike me, has got the bottle to get up in front of an audience and have a go.

I'm only an amateur...
Aye you're certainly that!
why don't you and I have a webcam exchange? If you want to wear a bag over your head well that's up to you?
Now now Joe, we don't all have your tendencies! :LOL:

Anyway, as of this morning, Megawatt has left the forum Joe!

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:07 am Post Subject: Goodbye from Megawatt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I've really enjoyed being a (reasonably) regular contributor/participant to DIYNot over the past 3 years or so and have learnt many DIY things from some of the clever people who regularly post here ... Most of which have found their way into my properties in some form or other

I never thought that when I first found the site and posted a few questions that 3 years and over 3000 posts later I'd still be here merrily posting away

Unfortunately, due to other priorities in my life now, I won't be able to contribute a great deal in future and so I have decided to make a clean break and move on ... Which will be hard as logging on to the site has become part of my daily routine even when I'm out of the country (Mrs Megawatt says it's become an obsession ).

Thanks for all the help and lively discourse (even Joe-90/Softus) it's been an enjoyable experience and I will miss it and some of you guys.

Best wishes to you all and good luck for the future.

Megawatt
I don't buy any of that. I reckon he's gonna drop this pseudonym and go back to posting as Softus! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
As a (reasonably) impartial observer, I tend to agree with Joe on this one....

catch him if you can!

Mr abignail i beleive

(if im right i bet ive spelt his name wrong)
:cool: :cool:
Give that man a prize!! Choose a prize, any prize,
fair-prize1.JPG

It is indeed Frank Abagnale, Jr (or is it :LOL: ), a true modern day Walter Mitty.

Hmmn. Snico has just raised the bar considerably with his rendition IMHO.
Nice piece of singing :)

Hey Joe! :eek:

MW didn't play fair, in fact he didn't 'play' at all, but why don't you just cut a bit of slack and do a Summer of 69 in response anyway?

Gwon! (He might)

Sponsored Links
Back