A challege for megawatt.

Indeed he has and he's REALLY smarting about it, you can tell by his posts :LOL:

Totally trounced him this time without even trying and the best bit ... It was his daft thread ;)

MW

Sponsored Links
Take up the challenge then. No need to be scared. Drunken karaoke isn't my thing. Are you in?

I've already kicked your butt now be a good boy and go back to bed ... It's a schoolday :cool:

MW

Don't be a coward mega. Take up my challenge. Gwon - I dare you.

Sponsored Links
Mega's already done his bit (well done MW) now why don't you do yours unless you are as uselss as everyone says.

You've really had your arse kicked on this one :rolleyes:

Yeah the Gene Pitney drunken karaoke I can't compete against.

Now let's get on with the guitar contest eh?

Joe-90 wrote:
Take up my challenge. Gwon - I dare you.
What futile ramblings from such a failure to deliver on his own thread.

Everyone has seen you in your true colours ... A useless fraud who tried it on hoping to bluff his way through and got caught out by someone who has nothing to prove because he doesn't make everything up.

When you lie as often as you do it's only a matter of time before you get caught out and shown up.

And my oh my how you've been shown up tonight :cool:

Your credibility is zero.

MW 180 ... Joe-90 a big fat 0

You will NEVER recover from this drubbing and will always be second best to the great Megawatt.

MW

MW's never said he's a guitarist he's repeatedly said that he's a singer to which you replied earlier in this thread:

I too am a vocalist as well as being a guitar player. So I challenge you to a competition. You choose either a song or an instrumental.
It seems MW has upheld his part and posted himself singing a couple of songs (which were actually quite good and obviously not Karaoke) now perhaps you could show us all your talents if you have any.

I very much doubt you do and it would appear that MW's spot on about you, you lie so much that you can't remember what you've lied about :eek:

Yes you won the drunken Blackpool karaoke - now lets get to the real point of the thread - the guitar challenge. What you afraid of mate? You are the semi=pro and I'm the amateur. Don't let the people down - take up the challenge. Forget the Gene Pitney thing and join in the real challenge.

You choose the song. Any song you like from any decade. Any style. Your choice. Come on and stop being a big girl's blouse. Everyone is watching you. Don't let them see you for the coward you are proving yourself to be.
Join the webcam challenge. What have you got to lose? You've already lost what little credibility you had.

So 'name that tune' mega. Your call. Anything you like.

How about 24 hours from Tesco? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

MW's never said he's a guitarist he's repeatedly said that he's a singer to which you replied earlier in this thread:

I too am a vocalist as well as being a guitar player. So I challenge you to a competition. You choose either a song or an instrumental.
It seems MW has upheld his part and posted himself singing a couple of songs (which were actually quite good and obviously not Karaoke) now perhaps you could show us all your talents if you have any.

I very much doubt you do and it would appear that MW's spot on about you, you lie so much that you can't remember what you've lied about :eek:

I meant with a guitar accompaniment - that's what the thread is all about. Not a Gene Pitney impersonation.

Forget it Krusty this thread is over now I've kicked your arse and you are back on my ignore list where you belong.

Softus ... Care to explain?

MW

Oh that's it mate - run away and hide. Can't face the challenge eh?

Pathetic.

Coward of the county - that's you that is.

"Oh look ole yella's leavin..."

Sponsored Links
Back