A challege for megawatt.

I have a clip of my last gig a few weeks ago (singing Summer of 69) which someone took on their mobile ... Sounds quite okay actually :LOL:

I'm just pixellating it and then I'll upload it as a wmv.

I played Local Hero that night at the end of the first set but I'm not sure I have it recorded (seeing as Joe is so keen to have guitar stuff despite me keep telling him I'm primarily a vocalist ;) ).

I also have a clip of me singing This Is The Moment (one of the signature tunes from Jeckyl and Hyde ... Nice song) but, as it is almost 3 minutes long it'll take some time to do.

Go get your webcam Krusty can't wait to see you.

MW

Sponsored Links
As agreed, below are links to the two movies of me at the gig I did a couple of weeks ago in aid of Carcinoid, a lesser known form of cancer whose prominence was raised by the snooker player Paul Hunter (who died from the disease a while back).

Summer of 69

This Is The Moment

Enjoy.

Come on then Josef ... Let's see what you've got.

MW

I've given you the rules of engagement. Some blurry images without a Telecaster or Sheraton in sight isn't good enough. It's any Benedorm karaoke you've found off the Internet.

Now you get a web cam and choose a song. To prove it's you you have to mention DIYnot.

Can't do it can you? You're a fake.

Sponsored Links
Not this time bluffer ... My videos are up there including my white custom telecaster in the background which, despite the pixellation, is clear for everyone who knows what a telecaster looks like to see. :cool:

When I next set up my gear with the multitrack I will record a track with the lead in you have requested so that everyone will know that these vids are actually me ... In the interim ...

Over to you bluffer boy, let's see what you've got.

MW

I've given you the rules of engagement, you've given us some portly duffer on holiday at Butlins. You choose the song and let's go. Can't do it can you? This is a GUITAR and vocal challenge. You can't do it, you are a loser.

Well, that's that ... End of challenge.

Once again Joe-90 is all smoke and mirrors without any substance whatsoever.

You are the site clown and now everyone has seen you as the site joke also.

Now go back to mummy and lick your wounds you've just been trounced.

Great thread for highlighting what a fake you are, I couldn't have done it better myself :cool:

MW

Then join me in a challenge. Not some tone deaf plonka at the seaside. Can't do it can you. You are a fake and a phony - but we all knew that didn't we?

Too late for bluster now bluffer boy you've been trounced. :cool:

Joe-90, the guitarist who doesn't even know what telecaster looks like :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

MW

Well done MW, did prefer the 2nd single, definatly a bit of Pitney in the voice.

You can't do it can you? Pick any song in any style and put it on Utube.
Come on - even you can manage that can't you?
Leave the Butlins stuff where it belongs - in the recycle bin.

C'mon yella - get Utubing. C'mon - you choose the song. Couldn't have made it any easier for you. Over to you.

joe do you play the accordion and if so can you give me a few tips how i could learn ;) and what is easy and best to learn or can anybody eles
help.:cool:

Well done MW, did prefer the 2nd single, definatly a bit of Pitney in the voice.
Thanks ... It's a difficult song to sing which is right at the limit of my range and I can only do it when I'm feeling good on the night.

A nice song though and always popular ... It's one of those everyone seems to know but can't remember where from :LOL:

MW

The only thing Joe can play is the thing between his legs in short slow movements.

Don't waste your time on me Josef you're a bluffer ... Let's see what you can do with your webcam and your right hand ... That's ALL you can do :cool:

MW

Sponsored Links
Back