A challege for megawatt.

Sponsored Links
My moneys on Joe, he won't let his supporters down.
Can we have a poll on this?

Haven't you guys twigged yet ... Most of his supporters are ... HIM :LOL:

I hope he does manage to produce a webcam I can't wait to see what the silly tw*t looks like ;)

MW

Sponsored Links
Mega. I've offered you a serious musical challenge and biased every part of it in your favour - yet all you've given us is some Gene Pitney wannabee doing karaoke at Blackpool.

Accept my challenge. It's fair and gives you every opportunity to choose the music the challenge will be based upon. Any style you choose will suit me. All I insist upon is that it is done on a webcam (a cheap one will do) and that it includes guitar and vocals. You mentioned Local Hero earlier - is that your choice? Shall we both do a version of Local Hero and put it on Utube? I've got to buy a webcam to do it - but that's OK I'm willing to do that.

So will you join me in the challenge or not?

This is a serious challenge, don't denigrate it with drunken karaoke performances.

C'mon man, any music any style your choice. I'm not going out buying cameras if you won't give me your word that you'll do the same.

You've done nothing but bluster like you always do ... I have posted videos of me doing what I claim to do ... Vocals.

You claim to also be a singer ... Let's hear you :cool:

I have plenty of video of me live on stage over the years both singing and playing the guitar and can very easily record a soundtrack to prove that the person on the stage, both on the videos I've already posted and any other soundtracks or videos , is actually me.

Before I waste any more of my time though you need to come up with the goods.

Let's see what you've got or are you simply the loser that I already know you are?

Others can witness for themselves by your actions :LOL:

MW

OK you are obviously unable to sit in front of a webcam and play music.

Never mind, mate. The challenge stands whenever you feel brave enough.

It could have been fun, you could have chosen something pretty awkward like that riff off 'Child o' mine' ya know that string skipping thing or something that ties your head up like trying to play the Stevie Wonder's 'Superstition' riff while singing the melody. Anything you like really. I'm not fussy.

Sadly you won't enter into the spirit of things, but the offer is always open if you do.

You can do a 'Buckethead' if you like and wear a mask.

You've got no excuse really, other than you are a semi-pro and I'm an amateur and you daren't risk getting your ass kicked.

Never mind, let me know when you feel up to a genuine challenge.

This was your big idea in the first place Joe, why don't YOU start the proceedings, and MW can decide whether to take up the gauntlet from there?

Is this going to be like that duelling banjo's scene? if so who's going to be the kid? :D
I'll be the dancing dad :LOL:

The squeal like a pig scene would be funnier....what an image!

This was your big idea in the first place Joe, why don't YOU start the proceedings, and MW can decide whether to take up the gauntlet from there?

Because I've got to buy a webcam if I do. He's the one that's been bragging about his playing and slagging me off but now he wants to change it to karaoke.

When he wants a challenge all he has to do is say so.

Deluks ... Really :rolleyes:

You don't actually believe a word Joe has said do you :LOL:

He can't play the guitar, he can't sing just like he knows nothing about anything he posts.

I've always known the guy to be a fake and now so does everyone else.

People need to see him for what he is ... A sad little man sat Googling rubbish to post here.

He's done us all a great favour with this thread because it shows him up for what he is and I'll simply post links to it everytime he challenges anyone to anything.

He is totally without credibility.

Why Joe cannot meet his own challenge:
Because I've got to buy a webcam if I do.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What a w***er! What's the matter, don't you get enough pocket money you silly lttle tw*t :rolleyes:

MW

The offers open whenever you are brave enough. You, mega, have golden opportunity to prove yourself a better player than me. Sadly, you won't even take up my offer. Instead you post some drunk pretending to be Gene Pitney at Blackpool.

C'mon man - is it on or not?

Joe's had his butt well and truly kicked this time. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back