A challege for megawatt.

Anyone know what Joe and this guy have in common?

Sponsored Links
Its an ambush MW Joes the front man with Skrewdriver..he's been performing for years.

Dont take the bait..

:evil:

Please don't tell me that you think Joe-90 is Phil Walmsley :LOL:

Or, I suppose ... More up to date ... Ian Stuart or Martin Cross

Cos I'm telling you he ain't ;)

The only performing Joe would be any good at is at the circus with a big red nose on :!:

MW

Sponsored Links
People who lie routinely always get caught out in the end no matter how good they think they are at it :LOL:

MW

well he didnt like it so much that he bought the company

Joe, here is a clip of me singing and playing acoustic with backing, although I play a strat this was recorded on a Takamine. I do make a couple of errors, one is very noticable.

The song was written by myself and my mate and is called Empty Spaces. My mate did his version and I did mine

Even though we both agree that my mate has far better vocals than me, we think the song suited my voice better

This was recored in a conservatory using an 8 track, at the end of the song you can hear my baby daughter crying :cry:

I can take honest opinions good or bad.......it makes people better

http://www.supload.com/music/Steve-Empty-Spaces-ringtone-download-Z5BUXFK0WHTW.html

This was recored in a conservatory using an 8 track, at the end of the song you can hear my baby daughter crying :cry:

I can take honest opinions good or bad.......it makes people better
Sounds like you've already had a critic ;)

Thanks snico, I found that pleasantly enjoyable, even with the stumble.
Best of luck, perhaps its my age but I'd buy it.

Cheers heatingman, there are actually a few stumbles that a guitarist like Joe would notice :rolleyes:

I have played it perfect since that recording

Snico, I think it's excellent. The vocals have a a sort of 'Men at Work' (Colin Hay) sound to them. Good stuff.

Megawatt, After reading all the t1t for tat posts by yourself and Joe can you please tell us in plain english why you will not take up the challenge :?:

Sponsored Links
Back