A courtesy car story....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Needing to have some warranty work done on 'er indoors car, I was kindly provided, free of charge, with a new Renault Clio, 12 miles on the clock. I'm a good customer, you see.
Parking the Clio a good way away from the task of the day, I set about cutting a trough in my patio for some drive drain channels. Stihl saw at the ready, away we go in a cloud of dust.
So - how come my trusty Stihl saw chose this moment to find a bit of loose patio and hurl it through the Clio's passenger window??? :eek:
You couldn't make it up.....bye bye 80 quid for the glass! :D
Never a dull moment!
John :)

Sponsored Links
Fatal attraction :p :p

item to be damaged, is always that belonging to other people :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Early this year wife opposite reversed off her drive into the side of my Focus.
No problem everything sorted for me. Body shop came to collect my car, and dropped off an 07 Clio courtesy car. Guy explained that fuel guage was on mark above empty, and they would want it back at the same level.
After a week got call to say they would drop my repaired car off the following day. went to Newcastle in courtesy car and fuel light came on. Popped into garage, put £10 in, drove out, light still on. Went to another garage and put £5 in light still on. I thought they'll not believe me, and put another £6 in. Flipping light still on and needle in the red. But enough is enough, I don't care if they dont believe me. Drove car back home, turned into my cul de sac. Electric board had had the road up, hit a ramp, the light went out and the guage leapt up to 3/4 full.
Fuming, phoned body shop to explain. They were very understanding. Next morning driver gave me £15 and I gave him reciepts for same.
Stupid flaming Clio

Back