A good Muslim Country

Freddie said:
............ if i make a mistake i will appologise, on this subject i havent,.........

Not a bigot then? At least, not a thinking one. It would be nice to think there are NO people like you in government, unfortunately there probably are. There certainly is one in the USA

Sponsored Links
Nitpic--nitpic--nitpic jesus this gets pathetic, if you must know i think Bush is an asshole and the war is wrong, oh my now thats confused him.

told you he was an english teacher

freddie who was a what only kendor would see the spellung wis wrang

Slogger said:
told you he was an english teacher

freddie who was a what only kendor would see the spellung wis wrang
sounds like you need an english teacher slogger as your posts don't make any sense :)

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
You keep either twisting or mis quoting me for your own little agenda, i havent denied anything that i have put on here ever, if i make a mistake i will appologise, on this subject i havent, and the point which you clumsily make is also true------------These recent events has now changed my mind on having a multi-cultrial society which was actually forced on us by your loony left politicians to basically get votes and for it not to happen organically-----meaning i no longer see how a multi-cultrial society can ever exist in Britain again after the past two weeks as some members have committed treason and mass murder, it is basically over and will never be the same again---------does that make me a racist or that i think now because of these events we will now have to repatriate some of them ?--------more like common sense bought up on us by those terrorists and their aids.

The piece's on Freddie and Persia was just to rubbish your claim that Islam means only peace and good will to all.
Here you go Freddie trying to deny he said something and when caught out he changes what he said to "some of them" instead of "kick them all out"

Freddie previously said:
Todays events have convinced me now that there is no place for muslims in this country and every muslim is a potential suicide bomber so if you value your life and the life of your family and friends then either vote to kick them all out or at the very least completely side line them by not supporting their business's etc and vote for all benefits for them to be with held so they return of their own free will or with our help.

You are Soooo two faced!

Kendor i put some of them as i never went back to read my post but would prefer that they all went so there wasnt this doubt as to if or when it happens again.

On the second point you raise i again agree with that entirely.

Example---if one of those terrorists happened to work in a resturant how do you know that he wouldnt put some slow poison in the meals, in a busy nights take a way he could kill hundreds before he was twigged.---and dont laugh at this it is just as viable as making explosives from hair bleaching agents bought from your chemist, infact its a very much easier.

Freddie said:
Kendor i put some of them as i never went back to read my post but would prefer that they all went so there wasnt this doubt as to if or when it happens again.

On the second point you raise i again agree with that entirely.

Example---if one of those terrorists happened to work in a resturant how do you know that he wouldnt put some slow poison in the meals, in a busy nights take a way he could kill hundreds before he was twigged.---and dont laugh at this it is just as viable as making explosives from hair bleaching agents bought from your chemist, infact its a very much easier.
But freddie those that purpotrate these atrocities are the ones to be hounded not the masses and if you think kicking out all muslims will stop these individuals getting back into the country again then you are greatly mistaken.

But my points still are and have never changed or altered----------

They cant do it with out there aids

Freddie said:
But my points still are and have never changed or altered----------

They cant do it with out there aids

Living where i am even though the majority never agreed with the stuff here there was and is the underlying support in other ways ( understand i cant say anymore )

And on that basis unless they are all gone or the passage of time changes things greatly then you will never be sure what could happen
If you had tried to put your point over like this instead of the way you did in the first place then perhaps you wouldn't have got all those angry replies, I also have kept to the same point of view as i did in the first of the posts, that of why blame the whole community for the actions of a few.

you must have kipped through it m8ty alls not well never reallly has been has it

the rock has made a ripple which is on its way to make a wave which will in time engulf us all >

hmm i must have read that somewhere its way to heavy for me
please quote me on it till we find out if i did read it somewhere ta very much

Sponsored Links
Back