A good Muslim Country

Being thick and stupid Julie could you describe what our peace loving good will to all tolerent of others little angels do to their female children in the name of their religion ?

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
Being thick and stupid Julie could you describe what our peace loving good will to all tolerent of others little angels do to their female children in the name of their religion ?

I'm having problems getting onto the internet tonight - the best thing I can suggest you do Freddie is type in 'FGM definitions' into google or whatever search engine you use - this will clearly describe the different types (I think there's 4) and how it is done.
It will be difficult for you to find pictures though.......but believe me it's horrible!

It isn't necessarily a religious thing though - it's done for lots of reasons eg tradition, custom, family honour, maintaining chastity etc, etc and not forgetting of course the benefits to heightening the sexual pleasure of the male!!!!

I would just like to point out that FGM is not an islamic tradition, it is one of African tribal cultures. There was that famous case in the late 19th century where a missionary was subjected to the practice as retribution for her attempts to stop the Africans doing it.

I'm just pointing this out, so people don't misunderstand it and throw it into the islam debate.

Islamic law allows a woman to divorce her husband on the grounds that he does not satisfy her sexually. If she has undergone FGM, it is highly unlikely he can satisfy her. Therefore FGM is counterproductive for islam...

JulieL said:
it's done for lots of reasons

I can only think of one reason: to make women miserable.

Perhaps it is my civilised and enlightened upbringing, but I can not enjoy sex unless my partner is enjoying sex. Who wants to hump someone who lies there like a sack of potatoes? I bet that every man here never feels more accomplished than when his partner is writhing around in ecstasy. :eek: So surely it can't be to enhance the male pleasure.

It is done because the males have small-penis-issues and are worried that their women will seek enjoyment elsewhere. Why else would you remove a woman's cl*toris?

Sponsored Links
If that is true Adam i take it back and the reason i mention it is that they were looking for a Nigerian fella here who was doing the rounds on the little girls with his pen knife, dont know if they ever got him, but like i say child abuse, in a way even worse than what the nonces get up too.

Eeek, he sounds like a proper b*stard and deserves a good kicking. :evil:

I have read that people of some African descents like to keep the tradition going, but I promise you it isn't an intrinsically muslim practice. Male circumcision is widespread, which I disagree with despite the fact I am not intact myself. THAT is an aspect of islamic culture I disagree with.

Just googling a bit, I've found that FGM was even practiced in the US in the first half of the 20th century to prevent girls from "double-clicking their mouse".

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JulieL said:
Thought that was what most women do Adam!!! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Damn, foiled... what on earth have I been sleeping with for all these years?! ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Freddie said:
A recent thread which ended up with a talk about muslims and how good they are.

Well i found some news on " good " muslims who love everybody, infact these muslims even had an Islamic revolution to show the world how good a load of muslims they are.

Our resident muslim " expert " and champion --Kendor ---repeatadly told us how Islam is a good name and its teachings are all about tolerence of fellow humans and religion and love of our fellow man.

Well trake a look at this------ http://breakingnews.iol.ie/news/story.asp?j=9795608&p=9795654&n=9795696

Now you know why Freddie Mercury got the hell out of there while he could
shows how much **** you talk Freddie you can't even get your "facts" right Freddie Mecury was definitely not muslim!

Freddie said:
The only bigotry i forward is against Terrorists and their aids in what ever form they come.

A previous quote from Freddie:

Todays events have convinced me now that there is no place for muslims in this country and every muslim is a potential suicide bomber so if you value your life and the life of your family and friends then either vote to kick them all out or at the very least completely side line them by not supporting their business's etc and vote for all benefits for them to be with held so they return of their own free will or with our help.

It is obvious that the muslim community say one thing but do another.

I am not a racist but this has gone far enough and is nothing but
Treason
I'm beginning to suspect that you are a BNP Activist and come on here just to stir up racial hatred towards a community of people, it is a typical ploy by racists to take the opportunity of recent events to try to get over their vile comments in order to twist public opinion and achieve political gain, This forum was a nice place to chat in until the likes of yourself came and started spurting your horrible and dangerous comments
I get so disgusted with these comments on here that i have started to stop visiting here from time to time.
There are many good people on here that see right through those comments for what they are.
Certain members of the british public in general don't like confrontation and are easily lead or pressurised into taking up the views that normally they would find offensive, for example, at work they will sit there nodding in agreement to other work colleagues who are spouting racial abuse so as to not stand out of the crowd and possibly attract abuse upon themselves.
It's time to stamp out this hatred once and for all.
Another method these racists use is to turn on anyone not agreeing with their views and try to make them look stupid or a sympathiser with terrorism, let me state here i abhore those that use violence against a fellow human being , i have no sympathies with any one who resorts to it, but i do support those communities of innocent law abiding people that cannot stand up for themselves and need to have their case put up against those intent on just stirring up trouble.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I dont know whether your are the most irritating man on the internet or the sadist or the most stupid but this time i will put it down to wearing the wrong reading glasses. :LOL:

I never said Freddie Mercury was a muslim, i said he and his had to leave Persia because of persecution from others and the later muslims.

Freeddie Mercury was Zorestafarian the true religion of that area and a peacefull one wich was persecuted by and still is by the muslims. and you could tell me nothing i dont know about him Kendor.

kendor said:
Freddie said:
The only bigotry i forward is against Terrorists and their aids in what ever form they come.

A previous quote from Freddie:

Todays events have convinced me now that there is no place for muslims in this country and every muslim is a potential suicide bomber so if you value your life and the life of your family and friends then either vote to kick them all out or at the very least completely side line them by not supporting their business's etc and vote for all benefits for them to be with held so they return of their own free will or with our help.

It is obvious that the muslim community say one thing but do another.

I am not a racist but this has gone far enough and is nothing but
Treason
I'm beginning to suspect that you are a BNP Activist and come on here just to stir up racial hatred towards a community of people, it is a typical ploy by racists to take the opportunity of recent events to try to get over their vile comments in order to twist public opinion and achieve political gain, This forum was a nice place to chat in until the likes of yourself came and started spurting your horrible and dangerous comments
I get so disgusted with these comments on here that i have started to stop visiting here from time to time.
There are many good people on here that see right through those comments for what they are.
Certain members of the british public in general don't like confrontation and are easily lead or pressurised into taking up the views that normally they would find offensive, for example, at work they will sit there nodding in agreement to other work colleagues who are spouting racial abuse so as to not stand out of the crowd and possibly attract abuse upon themselves.
It's time to stamp out this hatred once and for all.
Another method these racists use is to turn on anyone not agreeing with their views and try to make them look stupid or a sympathiser with terrorism, let me state here i abhore those that use violence against a fellow human being , i have no sympathies with any one who resorts to it, but i do support those communities of innocent law abiding people that cannot stand up for themselves and need to have their case put up against those intent on just stirring up trouble.

I have never ever said any racist things about anybody except terrorists and their aids of which you seem to be leaning that way as you make excuses for them and poo poo with snide inuendo anything the police and security forces do against them.

JulieL said:
AdamW said:
And I am yet to see a muslim slitting goat throats in the street here in the uk

Adam, how would you know whether this happens or not? - could be happening in someones back yard/garden for all we know?
I don't think Adam is saying it not happening merely that he is yet to see it happening.
then again it could not be happening in someones's back garden for all we know ;)

Freddie said:

I dont know whether your are the most irritating man on the internet or the sadist or the most stupid but this time i will put it down to wearing the wrong reading glasses. :LOL:

I never said Freddie Mercury was a muslim, i said he and his had to leave Persia because of persecution from others and the later muslims.

Freeddie Mercury was Zorestafarian the true religion of that area and a peacefull one wich was persecuted by and still is by the muslims. and you could tell me nothing i dont know about him Kendor.
It's Zoroastrian actually freddie.
And i have printed your earlier statement which you know are trying to deny! what a two faced bigot you are!

I agree with a lot of what you've said here Kendor but people are bound to be angry and express uncharacteristic views at the moment - tensions are currently running very high in view of whats happened over the last couple of weeks.............things/opinions will settle down again.

The vast majority of people are disgusted by whats happened - it is only a very small minority who believe in this 'cause'.

I can't help feeling sad that these young men who are somehow sought out, targeted and brainwashed by these extremists possibly because they showed some kind of weakness/vulnerability and could be easily manipulated into carrying out these 'missions' - I also feel desperately sorry for their families - they must feel dreadful at what their sons have done as well as the fact that they have lost their sons too! :cry:

I would also like to add that there is no excuse for abuse/disrespect to anyone regardless their religion, race, colour etc.
We should treat everyone as we would like to be treated ourselves! :)

kendor said:
Freddie said:

It's Zoroastrian actually freddie.
And i have printed your earlier statement which you know are trying to deny! what a two faced bigot you are!

You keep either twisting or mis quoting me for your own little agenda, i havent denied anything that i have put on here ever, if i make a mistake i will appologise, on this subject i havent, and the point which you clumsily make is also true------------These recent events has now changed my mind on having a multi-cultrial society which was actually forced on us by your loony left politicians to basically get votes and for it not to happen organically-----meaning i no longer see how a multi-cultrial society can ever exist in Britain again after the past two weeks as some members have committed treason and mass murder, it is basically over and will never be the same again---------does that make me a racist or that i think now because of these events we will now have to repatriate some of them ?--------more like common sense bought up on us by those terrorists and their aids.

The piece's on Freddie and Persia was just to rubbish your claim that Islam means only peace and good will to all.

Sponsored Links
Back