A good Muslim Country

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A recent thread which ended up with a talk about muslims and how good they are.

Well i found some news on " good " muslims who love everybody, infact these muslims even had an Islamic revolution to show the world how good a load of muslims they are.

Our resident muslim " expert " and champion --Kendor ---repeatadly told us how Islam is a good name and its teachings are all about tolerence of fellow humans and religion and love of our fellow man.

Well trake a look at this------ http://breakingnews.iol.ie/news/story.asp?j=9795608&p=9795654&n=9795696

Now you know why Freddie Mercury got the hell out of there while he could

Sponsored Links
I don't think anyone said Muslims are great, they have only said that you shouldn't judge all muslims by the acts of 8 people. EIGHT PEOPLE. That is 0.0005% of the muslim population. But I digress, let's discuss gayness.

Homosexuality was only legalised over here in the 1960s, and botty sex between man and woman (despite something like 80% of heterosexual couples indulging) was only legalised here in the 1990s, 1998 IIRC! Male rape was not a defined charge until the last 10 years or so, before then it was "bu**ery without consent". So, we are hardly enlightened as a nation when it comes to uphill gardening.

I have to say Freddie, you've caught me somewhat off guard here! :LOL: I am somewhat stumped to see someone promoting one form of bigotry by pointing out bigotry of another form in that group.

I also must say that the traditional islamic punishment for homosexuality is rather strange, IIRC they use a bulldozer to push a brick wall over on them. Yup, it is weird. However, they also have a tradition where you slaughter goats on the birth of a new child: two if it's a boy, one if it's a girl. And I am yet to see a muslim slitting goat throats in the street here in the UK.

Your link is about Iran. Iran is weird, ya know. You wouldn't judge the entire Christian faith by what goes down in the Vatican surely? I'm a Christian and I have done many things that aren't exactly endorsed by the Archbishop of Canterbury

The history of homosexuality in the islamic faith is similar to that of ancient Greece, i.e. they claimed they weren't gay, by some strange logic. But were pretty happy to do men in the bottom when away from their women.

There are religious differences and there are cultural differences. Tarrant on TV last night had something about how in Malaysia (an islamic country) you can't show armpits on TV!

So what I am saying is, you really can't judge British muslims by looking at Iran, any more than you could judge Philippino Catholics by looking at the Vatican.

Sorry Adam you only understand half the story--my fault.

The only bigotry i forward is against Terrorists and their aids in what ever form they come.

Iran had an Islamic revolution so they could impose Islamic law over their population--ie. be good muslims and follow that religious teachings to the letter. Which included school kids chanting " death to America " every morning while the Ayatolla was alive, and the new man in charge is one of his fans.

The actuall religion of that country which is Persia is Zorasterfarian, which is a true religion of peace and also was Freddie Mercury's religion, but they were persecuted by different people and the later the muslims who allegidly acording to our muslim expert only believe in peace and tolerence.

Sponsored Links
This is really, really sad. Unfortunately, I have read many acticles like this before in the gay press.

Some of the work I'm currently involved with has been with young Asian Muslim men born in this Country who are having sex with men.

The psychological trauma they are experience due to their religious beliefs in relation to their sexuality is just heartbreaking. They think that if they get married like their parents want everything will be ok! :rolleyes:

Just this week I had a young lad saying that there were 'no gay people in Pakistan' and that he was 'evil' because of his feelings. I spent ages with him discussing lots of the myths he had in relation to sexuality issues and tried to get him to access counselling - which he was reluctant to do in case anyone 'finds out.'
The experiences I have had with these young men has prompted me to be involved in the production of a resource in an attempt to dispel the myths that have been indoctrinated into them since their childhood!
Unfortunately, though it doesn't help other young muslims experiencing the same kind of oppresson/bigotory in their own Countries

At the end of the day I think religion is the root of most of the Worlds problems and in many ways and has a lot to answer for. From a personal point of view catholic guilt springs to mind - those of you who are catholic will know what I mean I'm sure!! :rolleyes: ;) :)

well said Julie ..

I have visited 3 very muslim strict countries an I must say , I will not feed the gossips/antis
the most strictest was the one where young boy -love was every where , fondling young lads heads an big grins/winks (urggh ) ...touchy feelie in the kasbahs ....

I really found totally upsetting when looking at these lil scared pitiful young kids being molested an on show as their abuser sold carpets to the coach loads of western tourists ,
Next day I went on a trip to the bizaar all fired an ready to kill ..
I went over to the big fat f**k who had this lil scared kid with him (7 at most )I started all nice on prices an then when I said I want good stuff an rubbish , he looked at kid an

I will never forget he licked his lips an winked an rolls of sweat ran down off his eyelid ...
he said £5000 to buy but night £900..

at the time I wanted to step forward an attack him ,

I just shugged an NO .. NO ..

Fat Merchant said I could take it away an eat it all up english if you want ,lol..lol.lol

NO .. sorry way to much ...
Iwas shaky legged an ready for snapping it ,words for me had gone way bejond it , I was dazed an on the level for kicking off ...
Then the newly formed Tourist Police came an arrested him ,I spent 12 hours at the Turk/Kurd police station , I found out later the evil **** got a £5000 fine ..
young lad gone ,as the social care there is like a borstal here

what can you do ... I wished I had battered him , spent many a wrestless night thinking about afterwards , but just got to let these things go ...

maybe cause I wasnt a dad , an some need of it at the time ...? ..

I'm an athiest my consience is clean :LOL: -----just shaved my eyebrows off and found the number 666 in there does anybody know what it means????????

Moz said:
well said Julie ..

I have visited 3 very muslim strict countries an I must say , I will not feed the gossips/antis
the most strictest was the one where young boy -love was every where , fondling young lads heads an big grins/winks (urggh ) ...touchy feelie in the kasbahs ....

I really found totally upsetting when looking at these lil scared pitiful young kids being molested an on show as their abuser sold carpets to the coach loads of western tourists ,
Next day I went on a trip to the bizaar all fired an ready to kill ..
I went over to the big fat f**k who had this lil scared kid with him (7 at most )I started all nice on prices an then when I said I want good stuff an rubbish , he looked at kid an

I will never forget he licked his lips an winked an rolls of sweat ran down off his eyelid ...
he said £5000 to buy but night £900..

at the time I wanted to step forward an attack him ,

I just shugged an NO .. NO ..

Fat Merchant said I could take it away an eat it all up english if you want ,lol..lol.lol

NO .. sorry way to much ...
Iwas shaky legged an ready for snapping it ,words for me had gone way bejond it , I was dazed an on the level for kicking off ...
Then the newly formed Tourist Police came an arrested him ,I spent 12 hours at the Turk/Kurd police station , I found out later the evil **** got a £5000 fine ..
young lad gone ,as the social care there is like a borstal here

what can you do ... I wished I had battered him , spent many a wrestless night thinking about afterwards , but just got to let these things go ...

maybe cause I wasnt a dad , an some need of it at the time ...? ..

Cant believe that stuff goes on in muslim countries infact i know it doesnt cause only good things happen in la la land.

Freddie said:
I'm an athiest my consience is clean :LOL: -----just shaved my eyebrows off and found the number 666 in there does anybody know what it means????????

aye depends on the local code thought get a doctor to take a look

errrrr MASTER

Freddie said:

HM armed forces allows satanists, the first openly satanic sailor joined the RN last year. ;)

Freddie
I think its a willy wonka ticket gold card ....a lil mouse says you and anther won for a weekend ??

AdamW said:
But were pretty happy to do men in the bottom.

Darling, your way with words is legendary!! Let no one say that Adam here has a poor grasp of our great language.. :LOL:

AdamW said:
And I am yet to see a muslim slitting goat throats in the street here in the uk

Adam, how would you know whether this happens or not? - could be happening in someones back yard/garden for all we know?

Just slightly off subject but relevent anyway. Female genital mutilation (FGM) is a criminal offence in this Country but it is still happening. Young female children are either taken to another Country or the person undertaking the procedure is brought here to do it

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/reference/encyclopaedia/hutchinson/m0067109.html

.........I've been told that they slip into the Country paid for and protected by the families who have brought them here to do this disgraceful practice and then slip away again......!

I'm not being racist by the way, as I know this is practised by many religious groups! ;) :)

JulieL said:
AdamW said:

Adam, how would you know whether this happens or not? - could be happening in someones back yard/garden for all we know?

Just slightly off subject but relevent anyway. Female genital mutilation (FGM) is a criminal offence in this Country but it is still happening. Young female children are either taken to another Country or the person undertaking the procedure is brought here to do it

.........they slip into the Country paid for and protected by the families who have brought them here to do this disgraceful practice and then slip away again......untracable!

I'm not being racist by the way, as I know this is practised by many religious groups! ;) :)

I think once that the police in manchester had some problem with a load of kids at a slaughterhouse doing the goat thing.

As regards the circumsision, thats wrong in any religion and is actually child abuse.

JulieL said:
AdamW said:

.........I've been told that they slip into the Country paid for and protected by the families who have brought them here to do this disgraceful practice and then slip away again......!

they are sick m8

need putting down good n proper evil bastards

There are laws in this Country to protect little girls who could be potential victims of this practice- I have been told there are cases of some of the 'older' girls who had it done as a child reporting their families to the authorities in order to stop their younger siblings from being 'done'.

Almost every sexual health event I've attended over the past couple of years has some kind of presentation about this suject (quite rightly so) - in order to increase the awareness of care professionals to the scale/extent of the problem.

Whilst I know you've probably read the link - I've seen the pictures of what this looks like which will stay in my mind forever!! :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back