Confusion

Sponsored Links
some of your questions are based from catholic church, the pedo priests,forbidding condoms,ect, i dont follow the pope,or the catholic church.or roman catholic church, i dont agree whith there false teachings,man made traditions.there silly hats and costumes, its all dead religion to me.
So, do I take it you are a follower of the prophet Henry?

it had to be done

Why? What of forgiveness?

they were out to destroy isreal, they wanted to destroy the Jews. Jews were Gods chosen, God would not allow his people to mix whith others that practised evil, like sacrificing there daughters in fire to false Gods,and every other evil thing you can think of, God wanted a chosen people,holy to him, for a very important reason.

they would off destroyed israel

God could have stopped them.
he did, he used isreal to destroy them, God gave them victory, supernaturaly, he used angels to help fight for isreal

Sponsored Links
he used angels to help fight for isreal

Why didn't he do this for the 6 million Jews in WW2?
hitler will GO to hell for it, and many others, but to answer why did God not come down and stop it,is not an easy answer,you need to understand scripture, i will try to answer best i can, but you will have to wait.

So they exercised free will, and then get punished.

Not really a well thought out plan is it?

yes they exercised free will, it was about getting them to trust God,faith,ect, because sometimes they faced enormous armies, and God promised he would give them victory,but they had to trust him even tho they were in fear, and wanted to run. God had to punish,to discipline, otherwise they would of been destroyed, the armies who wanted to destroy israel in them days, were like isis, but most probably worse.

hitler will GO to hell for it

What if he confessed his sins before he killed himself? He gets away Scot free then.
i dont think he did, i think he was more afraid of what the russians would of done to him, than thinking about repentence,he was insane, satan used to go into him,when he made speeches, he used to spew up after the speeches.

i dont think he did, i think he was more afraid of what the russians would of done to him, than thinking about repentence,he was insane, satan used to go into him,when he made speeches, he used to spew up after the speeches.

You have absolutely no foundation for any of that nonsense.

You also have not justified the other quotes and samples I highlighted. They're all from the King James Bible.
yes they exercised free will, it was about getting them to trust God,faith,ect, because sometimes they faced enormous armies, and God promised he would give them victory,but they had to trust him even tho they were in fear, and wanted to run. God had to punish,to discipline, otherwise they would of been destroyed, the armies who wanted to destroy israel in them days, were like isis, but most probably worse.

And you don't see how twisted that is?

Also, how do you know all this? Is it from the Bible? Which bit? The bit you are ignoring? the bit written by some dude hundreds of years after it happened (supposedly) and with no evidence on which to base such writings?

hitler will GO to hell for it

What if he confessed his sins before he killed himself? He gets away Scot free then.

but if he did confess, and ask forgivness, then yes he would of been forgiven, God is no respector of persons, Jesus died for the sins off the world, thats every one,that ever lived,no exceptions.
we are all guilty before him, no matter how bad we are,or how good we think we are. we all need to repent

So he can kill 6 million people and there is no punishment?

There are no consequences to his actions, and therefore no reparations for his victims other than the warm and fuzzy feeling inside that its OK because God said so.

Sponsored Links
Back