A good news story

Sponsored Links
jail sentences are a joke. The police should be given powers to execute scum like these, and all other rioting scum, in the street.

Sponsored Links
trollmaster2000 said:
The police should be given powers to execute scum like these

Did they need any extra powers? :?: :?: :?: Correct me if I'm wrong but the scum fired first. The police had every right to kill them where they stood.

9 out of 41 people captured, half of those 9 will walk in several years.

Where is the good news?

They will all do 2 thirds of their sentence, you don't get half remission for violent offences unless it's changed in the last 2 years.

trollmaster2000 said:

Did they need any extra powers? :?: :?: :?: Correct me if I'm wrong but the scum fired first. The police had every right to kill them where they stood.

But they didn't, because every time a policeman pulls the trigger, the communist machine kicks in and the IPCC gestapo decend upon the brave herioc officers, and the PC-crazed loony-left media kick up a frenzy.
This is why the police need extra powers, judicial powers, the power to hand down a death sentence in the street, with complete immunity, and no fear of reprisals either from officialdom or from the media.

they manage to shoot innocent Brazilian electricians when they consider it appropriate.

By an amazing coincidence, all the CCTV cameras, that the LT Underground is littered with, happened to be out of order that morning.

trollmaster2000 said:

But they didn't, because every time a policeman pulls the trigger, the communist machine kicks in and the IPCC gestapo decend upon the brave herioc officers, and the PC-crazed loony-left media kick up a frenzy.
This is why the police need extra powers, judicial powers, the power to hand down a death sentence in the street, with complete immunity, and no fear of reprisals either from officialdom or from the media.

Dredd.gif

they manage to shoot innocent Brazilian electricians when they consider it appropriate.

Wasn't he an illegal immigrant?

Still, nice to see some proper bird handed out for a change. Can't remember the last time someone received 30 or more years - even for murder. Even if they do 20 years, still a decent stretch.

I wonder how you or I or anyone else would have reacted in that situation, in that context. It's easy to spout off from a safe distance. :rolleyes:

Whitespirit66 said:
Can't remember the last time someone received 30 or more years

The great train robbery perhaps? :idea: :idea: :idea:

"You get thirty years for robbing a train. You get ten for murder now that's insane." (Labbi Siffre)

So even then, it seemed that our political lords and masters cared more about their money than they did about the safety of their citizens. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Come to think of it, ten years for murder was quite a lot. I can remember some ridiculously short sentences being handed out back in the seventies; like six months each for the two young thugs who tortured their grandmother to death to get her pension money. :eek: :eek: :eek:

A different thread on here is headed "Just plain wickedness seems to be increasing." No, it's always been there. :( :( :(

I bet those who actually killed someone which kicked off the riots won't even get their knuckles rapped...

If of course we ever hear about it all... ;)

Wasn't he an illegal immigrant?

Still, nice to see some proper bird handed out for a change. Can't remember the last time someone received 30 or more years - even for murder. Even if they do 20 years, still a decent stretch.

No he wasn't.

Like the pufffa jacket, jumping the barrier, the warnings and other info that was 'leaked' - not true and put out at the time to mitigate the mistakes made.

I wonder how you or I or anyone else would have reacted in that situation, in that context. It's easy to spout off from a safe distance. :rolleyes:

If you look at the context in that case though, the man was no threat, so the officers were not reacting to HIM or any danger that they themselves saw, but they were reacting to the incorrect information they were given. A huge cock up all round - nobody meant to kill an innocent man .

Although that many shots to the head suggests a cetain lack of control.

Sponsored Links
Back