A joke...but it's true....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
"A banker, a nurse, a Tory MP and a Daily Mail reader are sitting around a table on which there is a plate of 10 biscuits.
The banker eats 9 of them then the Tory MP leans across and whispers in the Daily Mail reader's ear...... 'That nurse is after your biscuit"

Sponsored Links
:?: Don't get that at all. Must be the cold weather addling my already addled brain!

"A banker, a nurse, a Tory MP and a Daily Mail reader are sitting around a table on which there is a plate of 10 biscuits.
The banker eats 9 of them then the Tory MP leans across and whispers in the Daily Mail reader's ear...R4 3DS 'That nurse is after your biscuit"

:?:

When it has to be explained....! But here goes...

The BANKER is greedy (nowt new there), and has taken most of the biscuits. That set's the tone of the joke, 'he's taken most of the biscuits'. Just as Bankers have left the country (the world), high and dry by spending all the money they had in the banks (our money), and then cleaning the government out as well... ie 'they've taken most of the money'. So the 'biscuits' are a metaphor for the money that the bankers have taken. Yes?

The TORY MP is in cahoots with the BANKER (as are most Tory MPs).

The DAILY MAIL READER is representing a percentage of the voting public.

The NURSE is a Civil Servant and is in opposition to the Tory government as they have had their pensions and jobs cut due to the fact that the BANKER took all the money (biscuits). The NURSE is looked down upon by the TORY MP anyway because of their decision to fight for their pensions etc but he also believes ALL public services are a drain on the nation and so should be privatised (it's a Tory mentality, I won't try and explain that bit).

So, the TORY MP whispers to the DAILY MAIL READER that the NURSE is looking to take the last biscuit (that's the TORY MP trying to stir up anger and opposition in society to the Civil Service), in the hope that the DAILY MAIL READER will view the NURSE in the same light, 'a drain on the nation' and gain support for the Tory mentality of cutting and privatising while the TORY MP and the BANKER continue their selfish greed.

As I said... When it has to be explained!

Or perhaps I've totally missed it too! :confused:

Sponsored Links
Because it doesn't work with dog turds. :oops: :confused:

Yes it does

A banker, a nurse, a Tory MP and a Daily Mail reader are in the park walking their dogs.
The bankers dog does 9 craps during the walk, then the nurses dog does one and then the Tory MP leans across and whispers in the Daily Mail reader's ear...... 'That nurse is a Filipino migrant"

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH - it's the way you tell 'em, woody. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back