A kind Christmas gift?

Sponsored Links
Churchill (the prime minister - not the dog!) had a tattoo, of an anchor, because that is your right of way if you sailed the atlantic.

But maniacs have tattoos of the current celebs, but when you are 60, and those celebs don't exist, and nobody knows them how rubbish will you look?

Or Chinese symbols, that the person being tattood, doesn't understand, "It say's love and Piece"...really.

that will be me as well, although anyone who gets a tattoo without researching it is mad, some may be but i am not, so i am comfortable that the symbol i have say "family" as i intended, and not something else, its the same as getting any other typescript, research and make sure you are happy with what you want before you get it, of those who dont want tattoos simple, dont get one, to those of us that do then we will, it doesnt make you a bad person, fashion and personal taste should be accomodated by us all, there have been many many un-tattooed, un-pierced maniacs in the world

Being a generous sort of simpleton, I took concern on my niece and her hubby over Christmas, and gave them a couple of hundred quid. I knew they were desperately saving for a deposit for their first house and I hoped it would help or at least continue with their motivation to save.
So, they've spent it ok. :D
On a tattoo each..... :evil:

I think now its time to have one for myself. ;)
I thought I'd go for M U G on the forehead :p

Can't win - must be getting old!
John :)

Unfortunately BM... you're wrong. Apart from being one incredibly generous individual, you've missed the obvious notion of human behaviour, and the fact that we all, individually, exist with a completely different set of values....

I mean, why are some folk happy with a £40k credit card bill hanging over their heads, whereas other people (like me) pay off their credit cards every month?

As much as you feel it's the right thing to do, you can't force your values onto others....

Maybe you should've bought them a Santander gift token?

You know thats very profound and you are absolutely correct :idea:
I have to consider what their values are and hopefully that won't interfere with any future gift! Thank you!

next year buy them an insurance policy then grandad

Sponsored Links
Or Chinese symbols, that the person being tattood, doesn't understand, "It say's love and Piece"...really.

Maybe it means that the tatooist couldn't spell. I'd take it back and ask for a refund, or an exchange. ;)

reminds me of a time (before the kids came along)when the monster in law crying on my shoulder 1 christmas because they had no money for food etc blah blah blah,so as i had a few quid at the time and LENT her £350 to tied her over and agreed she would pay me back by the end of feb the following year,so off we trot round there on boxing day for dinner to be met by my wifes 2 younger sisters boasting that they had been given £100 each by there mum PLUS loads of other presents.WAS I F*****G ANGRY,my missus told me to leave it,and lo and behold come the feburary the excuses started on why she couldnt pay me back,NOW I DID LOSE MY TEMPER,and will never ever lend her large sums of money again because of it and she knows it.
so dude theres plenty of people out there to take the rise when you feel your doing them a good turn.

12 months ago I sorted out a nephew with a clutch repair for his mini, just to keep himself and his driving school in work.
He's still earning nowt, but now has a private number plate :confused:
Hmmm.

12 months ago I sorted out a nephew with a clutch repair for his mini, just to keep himself and his driving school in work.
He's still earning nowt, but now has a private number plate :confused:
Hmmm.

Money is the root of all evil, ;) ;) Happy New Year.

Sponsored Links
Back