A link for a toilet flush??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

We have a push button toilet flush that is broken and needs replaced. It's one with 2 bits on it for a short flush and a long flush. You'll probably have guessed by now that I don't know what the 'technical' name for it is - other than a toilet flush :LOL:

Can anyone give me a link to a site I can get one...or alternatively tell me what I should be searching on...so far I can't seem to find them.

I emailed plumbworld yesterday but haven't had a response yet and I kinda need to get this fixed - havin a party soon and don't want people struggling with the flush on the toilet :oops:

Sponsored Links
try to find the manufactures name on either the pan or the cistern (pref. the cistern) then call your local plumbers merchant and ask them if they stock or can get hold of the flush mechanism. There are loads of different types available.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back