a new low for morally corrupt Britain

Sponsored Links
Giggle....

Had she stopped panicking and just pushed as if she was having a crap, it probably would have gone lower and maybe she could have even pushed it out.

:)

There are several videos of woman & blokes having sex aids removed in hospital they all seem to come from latin America.

Sponsored Links
Hope the hospital staff put on some mood music for her. Good vibrations would have helped. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
My bruv's a radiographer in London... the stories he has told over the years of what strange things in people's various orifices he's had to x-ray while trying to keep a straight face.
He did talk about doing a coffee table book at one time... :)

I remember reading about some geezer, a perpetual moaner, from Perth I think. He was admitted to hospital with his todger stuck in a bath plug hole. After the joking & p taking the nurses asked why he done it, he said it kept falling out of the tap spout!!!!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

When I saw the tile "A new low for morally corrupt Britain." I thought this was about Corbyn promoting Diane Abbot... Talk about a friend with benefits :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I remember reading about some geezer, a perpetual moaner, from Perth I think. He was admitted to hospital with his todger stuck in a bath plug hole. After the joking & p taking the nurses asked why he done it, he said it kept falling out of the tap spout!!!!!

Honestly I can't believe this post,you naughty person .....let me think who on here claims to reside in Perth ??????

Sponsored Links
Back