A Plea

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Having had the joys of being burgled early Boxing Day morning (left the window slightly ajar :cry: :cry: :cry: ) and having a couple of tablets, an iphone, an android phone, some cash and my wife's car stolen, please can I beg all of you to ensure that your trackers are fully installed and functioning.

I managed to (I'd imagine) irritate the thief yesterday by sending out a loud whining noise via prey whilst he was in a pub somewhere from what I can gather, but the other items have yet to yield any joy. I suspect that if I'd have reinstated passwords whilst at home (I tend to remove them while they are with me behind closed doors!), then I'd have had a little more luck.

At present, I'm sure you can imagine, the death penalty for any crook seems a particularly good idea to me!

Sponsored Links
please can I beg all of you to ensure that your trackers are fully installed and functioning.

But that's what the burglars wear. :confused: :LOL:

All joking aside, very sorry to hear this news dex.

Absolute scum.

I've been saying it for years, we need to start getting rid of these people.

Very high, on the lowest of the low table IMO.

If, under the circumstances, I may be excused for proffering somewhat extreme views.....

During my absence from the boards over the last few months, I've been doing a bit of reading. A recent(ish) spate has included books about Nazi Doctors, the search for Josef Mengele, the holocaust and eugenics. Ignoring the slightly excessive solution regarding certain sects of the population, I can empathize with the need to eradicate the unworthy mouths of the criminal classes. :confused:

After all, the burglar(s) who decided to enter my house did so of their own free will. To me, it is akin to someone standing on a very tall building - he/she can decide whether or not to step off the precipice to a certain death. Thus, the burglar who chose to come through my window has made the conscious and premeditated decision to do so. By doing so, it should be entirely appropriate that he and his ilk should be given assistance in his desire to be exterminated.

Sponsored Links
After all, the burglar(s) who decided to enter my house did so of their own free will. To me, it is akin to someone standing on a very tall building - he/she can decide whether or not to step off the precipice to a certain death. Thus, the burglar who chose to come through my window has made the conscious and premeditated decision to do so. By doing so, it should be entirely appropriate that he and his ilk should be given assistance in his desire to be exterminated.

In other words....F*ck 'em. :D

In other words....F*ck 'em. :D
Well, sort of. I kinda meant that they've decided to f*ck themselves and it is our duty to help them fulfill their need :D

For those who wish to spout religious forgiveness... may I remind them that it's not within our mortal remit to forgive, and that these crooks are answerable to their maker, not us. It seems only right and proper to help them in their quest to make such a permanent acquaintance with their god.

Fooking ****s should be shot! :evil:

I've just home from a visit to brother who told me that his van got done in hampstead the week before christmas for the 3rd time. They didn't get away with anything this time because a couple of carpenters sat in their van heard his alarm going off and got out to see why........................it was three fooking romanians that had pulled up alongside his van in an old nissan almera. Two to the back doors to break the lock and one as lookout.

The carpenters took photo's of them and then started shouting so they ran off leaving the car. Police were called but were "very busy" despite the photo's and a car for dna they kept repeating that they were "very busy"

Later that day a couple of "tiny" (his words) wpc's turned.

Of course it's racist to say they were romanians isn't it, like it was with the lithuanian that stole my sprinter and got caught only for the courts to let out on bail never to be seen again. The country's a fooking laughing stock :evil:

Leading up to XMas and the forthcoming 6th-form "mocks", my "general studies" group had a discussion on law/order and the question over the need for "lynch law" when the state's own provision is seemingly inadequate.

As we approach the first anniversary of the death of Michael Winner (January, sometime?), it makes one wonder whether examples and cases of death wish vigilantism will eventually have to exist if our safety is to be upheld.

And how do the courts react when someone is forced to take the law into their own hands? cart them off to the nick :rolleyes:

I read somewhere last week that some police officers were now having to spend four days out of five doing paperwork. Small wonder we never see them around here. I read somewhere on here that that means we are safer :rolleyes:

I'm not a brave man, to be sure. However, I hope that if I am ever diagnosed with something terminal, then I will be able to concentrate my fear of pain and use it to ensure that I obtain an explosive device which will be sufficient in magnitude to "take out" a large number of convicted criminals within a penal centre. I further hope that I can work out a way of getting myself in-situ to maximise the effect.

Organized Vigilante systems have been proved to work.

It will happen all over the country sooner or later.

I, too, am sorry to hear of your misfortune, Dex.

I sometimes imagine, when daydreaming, what this country would be like if ALL such criminals were just quietly disposed of and the ultimate outcome, in my imaginings, is a utopia where there is no crime, where we need not lock our doors and windows, and where we may walk the streets in safety.

As has already been said, these sh*tbags do what they do of their own volition and we certainly have no need of them: they contribute nothing positive to society.

Do-gooders, defence lawyers and high court judges are their friends. If I were a policeman, I know I'd be sick and tired of having to make any effort to pursue them when I'd be fully aware that, even if convicted, they'd just laugh at the 'sentences' handed out and as soon as the opportunity arose they'd be at it again.

You will get hear that a brutal rapist got taken off the streets of London a few weeks before christmas due to the excellent work of the complex case team. That barstard was going to end up killing some young woman and they got him before he could. Hopefully he will remain in custody for a very long time.

It's not the copper at the sharp end that is at fault but the rushed to the top straight from uni.

Sorry to hear of your troubles Dex. I sincerely hope the police don't catch the criminals responsible (before you find them first) ;) ;)
Even if/when they do find the perps, I hope you realise, their hands are tied by the CPS. They are the one's responsible for decisions to prosecute. I;ve read cases in the past, where the CPS have been reluctant to prosecute someone who's so obviously guilty, as it's not in the " public interest" WTF??? Allow crims to be free from prosecution because the public ain't interested? As others have said,,,, the time is fast coming when "Joe Public" will take the law into their own hands, and dish out their own brand of justice.

The 'Coppers on the street' are pulling their hair out about restrictions of arrest and eventual **** poor severity of sentence.

F*ck all they can do.

Sponsored Links
Back