A really big poster or something to hang on wall -

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi people -

I've just moved into a new house, and for the first time have my own proper room and am on a full time job having just graduated.

I really want to make my room unique. It's shaping up already - I have an interest in underwater life, specifically sharks having also swam with them and done projects.

I'm also big on wolves.

Anyways, I'm going off topic hahah -

The wall I want to hang/put on some sort of quality poster or frame measures roughly -

8 ft wide and say - 5ft high

I want to get one hot frame/poster - preferably of a shark - great white swimming underwater on this wall.

Is this too big?

Can this be done?

Is there another forum I should be asking this info?

Would really appreciate some help

I looked at Deviantart.com but the biggest print size they do there is like - 30x40" which is small really

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
That is not what I'm asking

I'm asking any place where I can get large dimension posters/walls

Sponsored Links
Our local Architect does colour photocopying (to cover the cost of a huge machine) up to A0 (which is pretty big ) and claims they can split a JPG up to make it a poster...might be worth investigating you area.

If you are going to blow a JPEG up that big it had better be taken on a 'huge' megapixel camera!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back