A simple one for a Sunday morning..

Also, can anyone tell me... Im trying to have a single pipe within the chase for the pipe work. What I thought was best for the pipe was to bend it in a rounded "L" shape then come out of the wall then if you can imagine so your looking into the copper tube - add an elbow up to the valve.

Any comments? I tried drawing what I mean but it went pear shaped so I gave up on that :)

Sponsored Links
I think an elbow would be easier (as Ive already bought them :)) and it saves a bend in the pipe. The distances I am talking about are quite small though the bit I hope to have sticking out will be about 30mm or slightly less

Sponsored Links
I have yes, hows that would you reccomend the ones which you go into the side as opposed to the ones that you go into from under?

I'll be happy with the pipes coming up from under - will have to see how my pipe bending skills fair though :)

The pipes will be within sleeves when inserted into the chases so I would imagine they will be a proper pain in the back side..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back