A380 Flight deck

Sponsored Links
I feel I must complain! From the looks of it, I think I can safely say I would have no problem flying this aircraft, it all looks fairly simple, push this, pull that, captain's cap on etc etc. However, whilst that is fine for people like myself who are fairly tall, short people would have terrible trouble seeing over that dash! I therefore consider this aircraft design and indeed all others, to be shortist!

Sponsored Links
I second that! once i've found where the gear stick is i'm ready to go.

:oops: :oops: :oops: Bit embarrassing Tim but.... Did you spot the Steering Wheel? I couldn't see it anywhere! When I tried looking round the cockpit (that's what we pilot people call the bit where we drive the plane), I got a bit dizzy! Didn't know if I was upside down or what! This new fangle technology!!! Anyway, tally hooooooo!!!

Anyone else spotted the cd/mp3 player. I can't see it? And the pilots hand free kit for the mobile? Surely it can't be legal to fly a plane whilst on the phone? Cigarette lighter???

In fact the more i think about it, my fiesta has more mod-cons than this thing!!

It has coffee cup holders, is that a Wiifit board in front of the chairs?

I wonder if the chairs have forced feedback? lol

The pilots must not have very good eyesight, have you seen the size of the fomrs they have to fill in just by the door?

Either that or they are expecting loads of problem reports :D

Sponsored Links
Back