Aaron Banks to sue electoral comission

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: if they are MPs / politicians than they are porkie piers or economical with the actual alletere :LOL:

No. Doubt about it ;)

The Electoral Commission has lost its case and been told there is no evidence that Aaron Banks broke any rules in supporting Brexit. I wonder why the media are not reporting it more widely? Only being commented online. BBC lefties must be gutted :)

The Electoral Commission has lost its case and been told there is no evidence that Aaron Banks broke any rules in supporting Brexit. I wonder why the media are not reporting it more widely? Only being commented online. BBC lefties must be gutted :)

They don't want you to know.

I read it the other day on Guido Fawkes website, the National Crime Agency found end of last year that the money came Bank's own companies. The hearing recently was the Electoral Commission eating humble pie and agreeing terms of a settlement. That will be a few bob.

"The NCA stated publicly on 24 September 2019 that having investigated the matters referred by the Electoral Commission, it found that there was no evidence of any criminal offences having been committed by Banks or Bilney. The NCA further notified the Electoral Commission that its investigation showed that the monies Mr Banks used to fund the loans came from the group of companies of which Mr Banks was the ultimate beneficial owner. Today the Electoral Commission finally admitted it was wrong on all counts:"

The Electoral Commission considers it was right to refer this matter to the NCA for further investigation, but confirms that it accepts (a) the NCA’s conclusions that it found no evidence that any criminal offences have been committed under PPERA or company law by Mr Banks or Ms Bilney; and (b) the NCA had not received any evidence to suggest that Mr Banks or his companies received funding from any third party.

doesnt mean he is innocent, just lack of evidence.

Arron Banks is the son-in-law of a Russian state official

Mr Banks’s pro brexit campaign was launched with funding from a prominent billionaire investor who originally made his fortune in Russia and went on to live on the Isle of Man, which is outside the European Union.

Our review of the publicly available records for Banks’ business empire, and his own public statements, has revealed a patchwork of legal disputes, regulator interventions, and poor corporate governance. Two of Banks’ claimed previous employers have denied he ever worked for them. The value of his businesses are materially lower than Banks’ own inflated boasts and, while still a wealthy man, was he wealthy enough to give so much to the Brexit campaign, without some other undisclosed source of income?

How Banks could afford to give so lavishly remains a mystery. There is no doubt that Banks did more than most to make Brexit happen – the question is, how could he afford it?

doesnt mean he is innocent, just lack of evidence.

Arron Banks is the son-in-law of a Russian state official

Mr Banks’s pro brexit campaign was launched with funding from a prominent billionaire investor who originally made his fortune in Russia and went on to live on the Isle of Man, which is outside the European Union.

Our review of the publicly available records for Banks’ business empire, and his own public statements, has revealed a patchwork of legal disputes, regulator interventions, and poor corporate governance. Two of Banks’ claimed previous employers have denied he ever worked for them. The value of his businesses are materially lower than Banks’ own inflated boasts and, while still a wealthy man, was he wealthy enough to give so much to the Brexit campaign, without some other undisclosed source of income?

How Banks could afford to give so lavishly remains a mystery. There is no doubt that Banks did more than most to make Brexit happen – the question is, how could he afford it?

If the National Crime Agency and The Electoral Commission say he's innocent, that's good enough for me.;)

If the National Crime Agency and The Electoral Commission say he's innocent, that's good enough for me.;)
We'll they didn't say that, they said there's no evidence. But that's the same line you get if someone is guilty as sin, but shredded things well or if they're innocent.

We'll they didn't say that, they said there's no evidence. But that's the same line you get if someone is guilty as sin, but shredded things well or if they're innocent.

No Evidence......Not Guilty.........Innocent of all charges.......... Charges Withdrawn ........ No Case to answer .......... Call it what you want ........ Move On!!!

No Evidence......Not Guilty.........Innocent of all charges.......... Charges Withdrawn ........ No Case to answer .......... Call it what you want ........ Move On!!!

The opposite of Buffoon Johnson, then.

I wonder if he's scared of spiders.

993.jpg

The NCA further notified the Electoral Commission that its investigation showed that the monies Mr Banks used to fund the loans came from the group of companies of which Mr Banks was the ultimate beneficial owner. Today the Electoral Commission finally admitted it was wrong on all counts:"

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/aaron-banks-to-sue-electoral-comission.530031/#ixzz6LEDmqM14

The opposite of Buffoon Johnson, then.

I wonder if he's scared of spiders.

The NCA further notified the Electoral Commission that its investigation showed that the monies Mr Banks used to fund the loans came from the group of companies of which Mr Banks was the ultimate beneficial owner. Today the Electoral Commission finally admitted it was wrong on all counts:"

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/aaron-banks-to-sue-electoral-comission.530031/#ixzz6LEDmqM14

Sponsored Links
Back