Abu won`t go

I think that fooker took the idea form the very great Desmond Tutu's truth and reconciliation committee.

Sponsored Links
Many Muslims today are not happy!

They're not happy in Gaza .
They're not happy in Egypt .
They're not happy in Libya .
They're not happy in Morocco .
They're not happy in Iran .
They're not happy in Iraq .
They're not happy in Yemen .
They're not happy in Afghanistan .
They're not happy in Pakistan .
They're not happy in Syria .
They're not happy in Lebanon .

So, where are they happy?

They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in the UK .
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in the US .
They're happy in France .
They're happy in Germany .
They're happy in Italy .
They're happy in Sweden .
They're happy in Denmark .
They're happy in Norway .
So……They're happy in every country that is not Muslim.

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY.

Excuse me, but have I missed something here?

:LOL: Excellent post.

Of course, we all know that their goal is world domination.

I wonder whether they'll be happy when there are no non-muslim countries left.

Historically, the Christian Church was all for world domination,

Sponsored Links
There was a comment that the Christian Church attempted world domination. Yes, Christian missionaries went to all parts of the world, and offered Christianity to the local population, with the proviso that if they did not accept they would "rot in hell for eternity". No-one can confirm or deny the accuracy of this!

Islam's "holy book" dictates that those who oppose Islam must be killed, and equally, those who refuse to convert to Islam when "invited" must also lose their lives. Additionally, it also expressly PERMITS muslims to deny their faith and eat the flesh of the pig if to do so will prevent persecution.

It is believed that the Koran were not written down until around 500 years after the prophet's death. This would have been around 1100AD, about the same time as accounts from Moorish (muslim) Spain indicate that a new, fundamentalist form of Islam (which was at odds with the teachings the Moors had learned by rote) was spreading across North Africa, and worryingly those muslims who did not accept it were being put to death.

Thus, ALL muslims must be seen as potential terrorists, and it is high time the entire Western world made the study, promotion or advancement of Islam illegal. Islam, could, of course, continue to be practised in the embassies of muslim countries, in the same way as Christianity may be practised in Western embassies in Islamic countries.

Look at the way islamic countries which the West have assisted in breaking free of tyrranical, despotic rulers have thanked us. By bombing Western embassies and making life difficult for the Westerners in their country.

Because of Islam's stance on those who refuse to convert to Islam, I believe that Islam itself breaches UK law (if not EU law) relating to religious hatred.

The atrocities of 9/11 and 7/7 did not draw immediate and unequivocal condemnation from rank-and-file muslims, or from their religious leaders. WHY?????? Think back to the "troubles" in Northern Ireland. From the Archbishops down, condemnation was swift and unequivocal, and the perpetrators excommunicated.

Well that's the was I see it.

Think back to the "troubles" in Northern Ireland. From the Archbishops down, condemnation was swift and unequivocal, and the perpetrators excommunicated.

No one told the Reverend Ian Paisley. :LOL:

Historically, the Christian Church was all for world domination,

True, but Christians have now 'grown out of' that attitude.

Give it a few hundred years and, you never know, muslims may do the same!

Back