Accent G3 no PIR power

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help with this one? Alarm has decided it will not arm anymore. On activation i get a constant LED on all active zone indicators with a double warning beep & system will not arm. On system test (walktest) All LED indicators light (on panel) and remain on until test cancelled, again with warning tone. All three PIRs also show no power at sensor i.e. they have stopped flashing red. Been into control panel, power supply is good and all fuses check out. Had to move a cable recently when laying new upstairs floor, unclipping & reclipping, no disconnection. Thinking i may have damaged this i have stripped the whole cable length back and examined for a break but nothing. Could damaging one cable cause all sensors to fail? Can't see it being a triple sensor fault, even i'm not that unlucky. Not sure where cable terminates either as it appeared & disappeared from under 1st floor floorboards & now has my nice new laminate floor on top also! Anything i can do to confirm fault without ripping up the floor or paying £50 call out charge?

Sponsored Links
for 3 detectors not to work it has to be be no power.

the question is where.

if all 3 are on same cable it is before the first pir, if all on own cable it will be at the panel

for 3 detectors not to work it has to be be no power.

the question is where.

if all 3 are on same cable it is before the first pir, if all on own cable it will be at the panel
change the cable and have done with it.
chances are its been niked, so one spare coere will work untill it goees down, change the whole cable no problem

It's pretty unlikely that they will all be on the same cable. Check the voltage out of the panel with a meter, then check it at the PIR.

Sponsored Links
change the cables and have done with it.
chances are theyve been niked, so one spare coere will work untill it goees down, change the whole cables no problem

It's pretty unlikely that they will all be on the same cable. Check the voltage out of the panel with a meter, then check it at the PIR.

can anyone help please have an accent g3 mini panel. when i try to arm all active zones show as a constant led and there is a consant beeping. the alarm was fitted when i moved in but i have access codes and manuals could someone please help me out

Start your own thread would help, then we would not have to read all the other posts that have nothing to do with yours

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back