Accenta G3 - Disconnect Speaker

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all,

First post as I'm a first home owner! Was looking for some help with a Alarm that has been installed in the house I purchased.

I have been doing some electrical work and fitting new exterior lights but when switching off the mains the external speaker sounds on my home alarm. I cannot turn it off as when switching off the mains it turns off the power to the control panel.

So I have the engineering manual for the Accenta G3 (mini) that I have and was wondering should I disconnect the wiring with regards to the external speaker or fuse for the external speaker after turning off the mains to stop the sound going off when working in the house on electrical work? I've attached the manual for my alarm system if that helps.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 4pi175_A-G3_inst.pdf
    669.9 KB · Views: 410
Sponsored Links
If it's the same as my Honeywell Galaxy then putting the panel into engineers mode lets you cut the power without beeping.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back