Accenta G4 Alarm. Batteries/bell box still sounding

Discussion in 'Alarms, CCTV & Telephones' started by Dora the explorer, 26 May 2021.

1. Dora the explorer

Dora the explorer

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi I had a power cut and the alarm went off so I need a new battery in the panel seen on YouTube easy to change. So I turned the electricity to the panel off incase of any more power cuts its was 3.30am . Forgot to get battery today now the bell box is sounding..... Then the box has stopped sounding do I need a new battery in the bell box aswell? What order do I reinstate them?..... Will the alarm need reprogramming? If so is it easy or do I need my electrician.
    Cheers

2. Dora the explorer

Dora the explorer

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Okay so the bell box only stops for a short time and starts again... Its like a very loud chirping noise with an occasional siren

3. Sponsored Links
  4. Dora the explorer

Dora the explorer

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Anyone know how long the bell will ring its still going although quieter thanks

5. sparkymarka

sparkymarka

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Until you put the electric back on

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Sponsored Links
  7. Dora the explorer

Dora the explorer

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    The keypad wouldn't respond... Anyway the siren got quieter and quieter then the electrician sorted the bell box... Thanks

8. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local