accenta g4 and informa speech dialler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Just fitted an accenta g4 alarm with an informa speech dialler. All fitted minus the bell box as only wanted the phone message if the alarm was activated.
Did the phone number check on the system and it works. When testing and activated the alarm the message is not sent but when alarm system is reset the phone message is then sent. Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Yes.

Oh yeah, the output is the wrong polarity. What are you using to trigger the message? The bell trigger or the intruder output?
Invert the input on the dialler.
The bell trigger is a negative applied.

Should be in the manual.

I fitted this for a friend who has a small unit used as a micro brewery.He has cctv which he can monitor from the internet but wanted a speech dialler to alert any break ins but no siren to upset the neighbours.

The system only uses the security zones and I linked INT from the panel to IP1 on the informa . I assumed as the alarm and dialler are compatable that the default triggers would suit.

So is the solution to change the trigger on the input of IP1 on the informa?

Errr yeah, I said invert the trigger input on the dialler. You cannot change the INT on the accenta.
You could use a relay and get the pos applied rather than the neg applied. But if you can change the dialler then its easier.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back