accenta g4 mini programming

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
this panel have 3 programs. its possible to have one for daytime and another for night rite?
if so how does the user select between the programs? i need to be able to omit certain zones at night eg bedroom pir [/code]

Sponsored Links
If programmed to set in different ways omitting certain xones etc, punch in your user code and "Program 1 Set" At this point press the P button and the screen will present Program Set 1, 2 or 3 Choose your program and its should set the way the installer set those programs to set.

why doesn't this work for me? It beeps at me as if I pressed the wrong button.

I've already setup the program2 the way I want it. However am unable to select it when Itype in the user code.

Sponsored Links
Oh! Could you provide instructions / tell me where it's in manual. It's my 1st time setting up a panel.

Oh! Could you provide instructions / tell me where it's in manual. It's my 1st time setting up a panel.

Set up all the used zones on P2 remembering to disable the landing & any bedrooms, Also if they have anybody working shifts or unusual hours set the front door as timed & also any PIRs near keypad to timed as well,

When you have set up the zones programme the exit mode to 3 this will then be silent exit time so you don't disturb the house. You havent set up an exit mode so thats why you cant turn on part set

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back