accenta stuff any good?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i was thinking of taking advantage of the 10% off that this site gives through screwfix to buy the g4 kit. are they any good? i used to install alarms but ive been out of the game for 10+years, seem to remember accenta were around back then but cant rememeber the quality of them.

Sponsored Links
i didnt say it did. :confused: :rolleyes:

is that a no then?

Sponsored Links
the ade stuff was pretty reliable. easy to fit/program. but since honeywell have bought them over ive never used there stuff. have a look at the risco/texecom range. both are very good.

I just hope RF Lighting doesnt read that comment. :LOL:

why? if i remember correctly ade won the best manufactuer several times. so can`t be that bad. but now honeywell has bought them over im not sure what there like. i personally wouldn`t buy from them . risco for me now

honeywell make good central heating stuff so i cant imagine their other stuff is awful.

i suppose my original question is the same as someone asking this forum whats a good boiler. guess ill just have to take a guess and hope for the best. :LOL:

I have used a few G4 panels , no problems, the quality seems to have inproved from G3 to G4..circuit boards and components etc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back