Access Control System to open front gate

I've done a few DS-KV8102-IM Hikvision systemes, one directly wired with cat5 cabling and a cable for power for the lock and the other were there was only mains power at the gate which we used a power line adapter to send the data down the existing power cable.

They are a video system also with a card reader built in with the added advantage of being able to link to your phone with a app. So it will call your phone when called and you will have remote access to open the gate wherever you are.

That's really helpful thanks I've had a read up and it looks very interesting ...how have you found the reliability and speed of the device and application...I was looking for something that is 100% well at least 99.9% reliable :)

Sponsored Links
That's really helpful thanks I've had a read up and it looks very interesting ...how have you found the reliability and speed of the device and application...I was looking for something that is 100% well at least 99.9% reliable :)

They have been good, much better than the doorbell unit they do which i've found to be a bit hit and miss when it comes to the app.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back