According to Ryanair chief Michael O'Leary…..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
….there’s no risk of Covid to those that have had their second jab. There’s a few like that on here. What I’d like to see is these self-proclaimed viral experts do a shift or two in a Covid ward with no PPE after having two jabs. Until then and with NHS professionals in those wards fully masked, suited and booted, they should just STFU as it just reaffirms their greed, selfishness and stupidity.

Sponsored Links
To be fair their businesses are on their knees and they are just lobbying for some relief. Who would have thought the situation would be worse this year than last year?

….there’s no risk of Covid to those that have had their second jab.
Nonsense, there is a much reduced risk. But to claim that there is no risk is as dangerous as the anti-vaxer conspiracy.
Vaccinated people can still catch Covid and can still spread Covid.

To be fair their businesses are on their knees and they are just lobbying for some relief.
Perhaps Ryanair should lobby where they pay their corporation tax and that’s not the UK as far as I’m aware.
Who would have thought the situation would be worse this year than last year?
Nobody. But that a chance you take when you are in business. Profits are never guaranteed. Lots of us are in the same situation.

Sponsored Links
Increasingly hearing of people double vaccinated testing positive for Covid but not having any symptoms.

The Delta variant is more infectious, more dangerous if you catch it and vaccines are less effective against it. The vaccines are still doing really well at reducing severity of symptoms and probably slowing the spread, but less so because they're up against a more dangerous infection.

Nonsense, there is a much reduced risk. But to claim that there is no risk is as dangerous as the anti-vaxer conspiracy.
Vaccinated people can still catch Covid and can still spread Covid.

Re read the thread title along with the first sentence.

Has anyone been watching the cricket?

There doesn't seem to be a mask in sight at Lord's.

I carried out a job a few weeks ago and while I was working in his kitchen, I asked what he did for a living. He told me he was an A & E doctor in the covid ward in the local hospital. There was no social distancing from me or mask or gloves.

Andy

….there’s no risk of Covid to those that have had their second jab. There’s a few like that on here. What I’d like to see is these self-proclaimed viral experts do a shift or two in a Covid ward with no PPE after having two jabs. Until then and with NHS professionals in those wards fully masked, suited and booted, they should just STFU as it just reaffirms their greed, selfishness and stupidity.

https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...t-nhs-over-shortage-of-protective-kit.541501/

Just reading the replies on there defending the Government.

The apologists on here who denied we even needed or had a shortage of PPE should be the first ones. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back