Adding a programmer (and rooms stat?) to Baxi 105e system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

First time poster. Refurbed my property myself a couple of years ago with only a Collins guide for reference, if only I'd known this was here! (I let a plumber do the new GCH system tho to avoid unwanted explosions, poisoning etc...)

A couple of basic questions. I'm looking to add a remote controller to my parents boiler system, so that a trip to the garage is not required to adjust the GCH. I've had a read of some threads, the wiki and FAQs, which have helped confuse me a little.

They have a standard mechanical timer on the boiler like this one. What do I need to add so the boiler can be controlled from inside the house?

The boiler is a good distance away from the ideal location in the hallway so I want to use a wireless controller. All the rads in the house have a TRV, do I just need a programmer (which includes a room stat?) and to remove one TRV?

Any help appreciated,
Thanks
PP

Sponsored Links
hi
add a R F programable stat to appliance linking in at stat terminals
leave existing clock on constant. simplist way :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back