Adding Ricochet to a Premier Elite 24

So,
just an update on this - i'm going to remove the impaq s and fit a CQR SC570 on the master bifold door.
Having a shock on the bifolds doesn't make sense as the frame is too solid - i'm probably better off getting some micro shocks for each of the individual doors.

With the CQR, i only need 2 wires running into it - so i pressume i can remove the + and - terminals from the panel and just use the 2 zone cables.

I'll probably end up doing the same on my front door - i dont like the idea of the PIR in my hall way being the entry/exit sensor. I'd rather have a physical contact sensor like before.

Aside from the form factor - what is the difference between an impaq wireless and micro shock? (i know the imaq has contact as well).

Sponsored Links
Micro is a little bigger than the button battery it takes CR2450.

It’s a lot flatter than the Impaq SC -W and it takes a CR2 battery The impaq SC doesn’t take a battery which is the hard wired version

Calibration is a similar process.

But you will need to download the manuals as they don’t come with the devices anymore.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back