Adjusting toilet position

M

marsaday

I need to move my toilet about 100mm to the right. I am pretty sure i cannot jig about with pan connectors to line up the outlet with the toilet.

So i plan on extending the soil pipe outside. The brick work has all been moved before, so it is going to be pretty easy to free up the current outlet and move it a bit.

My question concerns the new length of outlet pipe going into the T on the stack. This needs to be about 100mm longer and i have a piece in the garage, but it doesn't have the socket end on it. Can i buy a coupling for this rather than buying a whole new length of pipe with a socket on the end.

Not sure what it is a need, but any links to screwfix or tool station will be appreciated.

ps. would this be what i need ?
http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Roo...+110mm+Single+Socket+Black/d250/sd2849/p21303

Could i just use a double ended bend as another thought ?

Sponsored Links
Ok thanks.

I think i just need a double ended bend (same as your coupler) to connect to the stack.

Multikwik do a 100mm offset connector:

multikwik-pan-connector-mko100-100mm-offset-2731-p.png

Sponsored Links
Wow that would have been perfect.

Soil pipe is now out and a big hole in the wall.

Glad i am redoing it properly as the previous job was terrible. Only took 10 mins to break through the wall and get the soil pipe out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back