Ads in threads

yes i do. Funnily enough when i navigated away from that page it threw me out and made me log back in again, which doesnt normally happen

Sponsored Links
Most strange, was it the first page you looked at for a while, e.g. left browser open for a couple of hours then come back and click on a link? Did you browse any other pages on DIYnot before getting to that page?

one of the first pages i looked at when i logged on, then i left it open, while i opened up another IE to find out how to save the page. Then kicked me out as soon as i navigated away from the page. I normally have several pages open at one time and it never kicks me out like that

Sponsored Links
Ok thanks for the info, I'll see what I find. I think this is more of an issue with the login sessions than with the advert stuff (which is based on being logged in or not itself). Basically if the line at the top of the forum (next to 'upload pictures') says 'Logout [ username ]' then the advert shouldn't have appeared, but I think it probably said Login/Register, because your login session wasn't recognised properly, which is concerning in itself. I'll keep digging :(

Back