ADT PM360 Installer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I have an ADT PM360 which i need installing does anyone know of any Ex or current ADT installers who do private work who can assist in the Birmingham area. Alternatively any alarm engineer?

I have contacted a few local companies but they only do there own install and not one i have purchased.

Regards
Saj

Sponsored Links
Most alarm engineers will not install kit that isn't supplied by them as it could be faulty and there is nothing they can do.

along with if ADT, if they have any specific quirks in there equipment replacements might be difficult to source or may not follow the generic Visonic PowerMaster programming

I can understand that issue but I'm not looking for warranty just an installer who knows what they are doing.

I have all the relevant kit which matches the correct frequency etc. I have also manged to connect devices to the panel.

It's more the WiFi and sim set up along with putting up bell boxes etc.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back