Advice desperately needed for Biasi 24S

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Guys,

I desperately need your advice. :( I have a Biasi 24S. 2 months ago it sprung a leak and stopped working entirely. I called a plumber out to look at it. He replaced the ignition PCB unit. All was ok C/h and d/h/w all working. 2 weeks later it leaked again. This time I searched for the leak. It was coming from the air pressure release pipe at the top of the unit. I got the plumber to come back to fix the leak. There was c/h and d/h/w for 1 week, then d/h/w stopped working but there was c/h. He suggested new boiler or replace ciruit board. Plumber charged and replaced the ciruit board. Again all was ok for 1 week but now the same problem c/h but no h/w. I have paid him £400 already. Is this problem easy and cheap to fix or do I really require a new boiler? If so what type of boiler would you recommend? Has this plumber been pulling my leg?

Please help...... :cry: very dissapointed lady

Sponsored Links
Please bear in mind that its hard to diagnose from here but I would really be suspecting the dhw flow switch and would check its function before replacing a main pcb.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back