biasi 24s boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I hsve a biasi 24s boiler on fire up it makes a noise like a copter , only when on fire up if i turn h w on or in c h mode only happens when flame lights water gets hot heating gets hot, any ideas pls if i just have heating on it will make noise on and off all day when water is being heated[/b]

Sponsored Links
Its usually caused by deposits in the main heat exchanger and the sensors.

Cleaning the sensors might effect an improvement.

Range rating will stop it in CH mode. Open rectangular flap and turn the left hand potentiometer almost fully anti clockwise.

It can also be caused by the gas settings being way out! ( And being somewhat dangerous too ). Thats needs proper servicing.

Tony

Thanks pal will get it looked at, the yellow gas tap was off cause not been used in my rented house for a while turned it back on to see if fires up OK does the tap not need turning all the way or to a certain position , if its the second one will turn of and wait for boiler man

Sponsored Links
Gas suply taps should either be on or off.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back