ADVICE - Ferroli Optima 701 Replacement Low Water Pressure switch?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys

I am looking for a replacement LPS for an Optima 701 and can NOT find one.

If you look at the diagram/PDF for the boiler it is NOTHING like the drawing (Ref-114), it is actually a big black unit that protrudes forwards (i understand this is just for a better diagram layout).

Does the part still exist as it is switching at 3.6 bar thus the PRV is constantly passing like a tap as i need mains pressure in order to get boiler working, everything else works fine....

https://www.ccha.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Ferroli-Optima_701_Manual.pdf

Cheers

Sponsored Links
It looks nothing like that unless it has a plastic cover/shroud over it?

It has 4 connections coming from it 2 are used as in diagram and wired to the PCB (N/O Contacts) and the other two are just spades, prob N/C..Not sure what they are for...

I will see if i can get a pic tomorrow mate..

I have stuck a gate valve on the fill loop as temp fix and got it 'balanced' as best i can so the PRV is just a dripping now.....

Thanks for replying.

send me a pic of it, it wont be specific to just that boiler and I will send you a link where you can order one

Sponsored Links
send me a pic of it, it wont be specific to just that boiler and I will send you a link where you can order one
Will do, it looks like there's just a rubber shroud covering the PSwitch.

I think you are correct and it will be a standard 3 pin...

I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back