Advice/help needed please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I've just erected a concrete panel garage in my garden to be used as a shed. The garage/shed is on a concrete base which I layed myself, the problem is that the base slopes off about 2 inches over the length of the garage. At the moment some of the panels are stood on wooden blocks of varying thickness so that the bolts and the tops of the panels are level. Could someone please advise me on what I can do to pack out under the panels and what I can use to seal it?

All ideas are welcome and any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Ryan[/img]

Sponsored Links
The obvious solution would have been to remove the slopey slab and cast a new (level) one.

However...why on Gods' gracious earth did you not just go with the slope, i.e. build it out of level?

You have made a big rod for your back here. The only thing i can think of that would be durable enough is a bulky concrete fillet or some cut engineering bricks.

Only problem is, the joint is likely to fail over time.

take it all down,and lay some brick fillets to the required LEVEL then rebuild the garage,as you have found concrete panels dont bend.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back