advice needed on bathroom

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the youtube clips.
On one of the clips it shows the shower tray being fitted into the wall on the two sides of the quadrant, is this necessary to do?

Further to my last post, the tray im installing is cast stone so I believe this should be installed on a bed of mortar?
If so, how thick should the mortar be and what consistency sand to cement.
Also when tiling inside the enclosure should the bottom of the tiles meet the top of the tray and should the enclosure be tiled before I install the frame?
many thanks

Sponsored Links
any advice to my last post concerning installing on a bed of mortar? the shower tray is cast stone

On one of the clips it shows the shower tray being fitted into the wall on the two sides of the quadrant, is this necessary to do?
:?:
Quadrant trays/cubicles are normally fitted in corners. One corner equals two walls.
Are you looking to fit a side panel on one side?

Are you looking to fit a side panel on one side?

No. Not looking to fit a side panel. Hoping to bed the tray down onto a mortar mix.
Any further advice is appreciated

Hi
Any advice on how thick the bed of mortar should be for bedding my quadrant tray?
Also what mix ratio for the sand/cement mix

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back