ADVICE ON A NEW BOILER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:( HELLO EVERYONE...CAN ANYONE HELP ME ASAP AS I,M PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!! I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS A GOOD COMBI BOILER WITHIN MY PRICE RANGE AND HAS ALL THE IMPORTANT FEATURES LIKE RUNNING A DECENT BATH OR A SHOWER,{A }RATED AND RELIABLE IN A 3 BED SEMI RUNNING 9 RADS NOTHING HUGE...I WOULD LIKE TO SPEND AS LITTLE AS POSS BUT IF PUSHED BY A CERTAIN MODEL I MAY GO TO 800 POUNDS MAX...1 MINUTE I GET TOLD RAVENHEAT THEN ARISTON THEN MAIN??? NOW VALIANT...PLEASE ADVICE WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED
THANKS STEVE...excuse the capitals i typed most of it then realised..

Sponsored Links
If you can afford an appropriate vaillant then definatley the best of the ones you mentioned by far and many others.

Hey rob i,ve never been on any forum and registered before but i read them till i go blue can i say thanks for the prompt reply i take it you know all about boilers ?? i been offered potterton? baxi? glow worm can have any thing i,ve mentioned but i need to also know would like a good flow rate above 10 and would i need a 30kw as these in a valiant batters me wallet..ya information is highly appreciated

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

out of these boilers which would you have Potterton gold he 33 or would i get away with a 28? an ariston cause i was told were good and come with good warranty? or a glow worm..or can someone make my day and give me something better? would b very happy to hear from anyone
thanks steve

MOD 2

please don't double post

Sponsored Links
BOYO1 said:
i,ve mentioned but i need to also know would like a good flow rate above 10 and would i need a 30kw as these in a valiant batters me wallet..ya information is highly appreciated

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

out of these boilers which would you have Potterton gold he 33 or would i get away with a 28? an ariston cause i was told were good and come with good warranty? or a glow worm..or can someone make my day and give me something better? would b very happy to hear from anyone
thanks steve

You need a high flowrate combi. The least I would go for is a Glow Worm 38CXi (a rebadged Vaillant but cheaper)

An Alpha cd50 will fill the bath very quickly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back