Advice on Handling of Block Paving

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Fairly quick and simple question. We are having our driveway block paved. Our driveway is round the back of the house in comparison to the road therefore all the pavers have to be taken round from the pallets next to the road to the drive area using a small dump truck. The workers started unloading them carefully and stacking them neatly as per attached picture. When I came home today as per the second attached picture they have just seemed to start tossing them into a pile. Are they resilient enough to be tossed about into a disorered heap or should I address this with them when they return tomorrow? Maybe I'm being too padantic I don't know. Just don't get why they started unloading them really carefully at first and stacking them in neat piles if it doesn't matter.

Attachments

• Blocks 1.PNG
    Blocks 1.PNG
    553 KB · Views: 69
  • Blocks 2.PNG
    Blocks 2.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 68
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back