Advice on rotating a bathtub

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone

I was wondering if I could get some advice on turning a bath tub around 180 degrees. I've just moved into a new house and the way the bath is at the moment means that we cannot install a shower (very annoying having baths every day). I'm kind of handy with DIY and I'm sure that I can do it if I could just get some advice on what I'm doing.

I've attached a couple of photos, sorry they are pretty poor, I can take some more if it will help. Also, why are there electrical cables attached to the pipes? I also have one attached to a radiator in my bathroom.

Any help and advice will be very much appreciated.

Jake

Sponsored Links
They are just earthing cables fitted to the pipework for safety just leave them.

You should be able to turn the bath without a problem providing you can still get enough drop on the bath waste to run away.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back