Advice On Suitable Primer/LiquidDPM=CempolayWaterBased

well thanks, i think? oh dear

but i think got all the help i need, s this is a simply forum for questions to be asked, and answered for a fast response to a problem or issue

and re all your advice, i will not be considering it
as you have shown you are not only on here to help others on advice.
And for that alone i will simply not wish to trust your judgement or advice.

there are plenty out there that know, i simply came on here re my flooring questions in the spur of the moment. and since then and now i have a professional doing the work

but i simply wanted to confirm and get some advice re my OP at the top of this page! you know the one that you have still failed to give a reply too

please do not offer me any more advice, nor reply back to me on here. as I have had enough of waiting for a failed answer, and to your jibe's

and as you have been somewhat rude, and impolite and frankly a very poor judge of character towards me.

I am not interested in what abuse you care to type

regards to you daz

J

Sponsored Links
Jay? what are you going on about?

Daz has given you plenty of advice and help on previous thread and he helps many other people on here.

For him and the rest of us to be called jokers is well below the belt.

Also for reference, Dazlight is regarded as one of the U.k's top installers with massive knowledge. You should be privileged that he spends his time helping others on here FREE of charge and his advice for flooring on here will be about the best you will get.

Good luck with your flooring as i will no longer be helping you either.

hi matty

look MattyS you had both been of great help and advice to me, but you both had made this personal.. and in doing that had breached the forum rules in offending!
hence the "Jokers" Not as in " a joke" but as in comedians.. trying to be funny, and failing

"For him and the rest of us to be called "jokers" is well below the belt". so please do not put words into my mouth as i did not say the above, you simply miss read it

you state..
"Dazlight is regarded as one of the U.k's top installers with massive knowledge. You should be privileged that he spends his time helping others on here for FREE"

say's who? ... do you? and Dazlight with only 250 odd postings?.. !!! and most were to me! how can you say the above???? i really do not know.
so if you do not like the questions, then simply do not reply!

i would sooner pay someone for the advice, than have someone make me feel privileged for the abuse and quips and jibes

having said that i am sure he is very very good at what he does, this is not in question..
but what is, is the fact than he failed to answer this simple OP! but jibes at me, and you join in and you both fail to answer, "a suitable primer and liquid dpm for my self level brand", and in making it personal.. i feel he might give incorrect advice, out of spite or whatever you wish to call it.

and as there are many more sites for flooring.. if i ever needed any info or advice, i know i can get it there. but i have all the info i need thank you

ask yourself, why be on a forum, and do it for free???.. i would have thought it must leave a bitter taste in ones mouth, as i know others do it, and do it well.. and they get paid for the advice.
is this why the free forums are like this... a quick jibe n quip and to offend it's members to sweeten the bitter taste for unpaid advice?

do not do it then.. and go and earn the big bucks on the professional advice sites, and jibe n quip and offend.. see how long someone would last on these professional sites.

sorry but i never asked for you or daz to reply.. and nor did i ask for non specific replies.. or replies about anything other than an OP.

kinda the point to the forum?

so why are you here?

simply don't offer me any more advice then, it is fine

but i thank you for all your input in the past, your replies had been very helpful.

whatever you do, simply do not reply back and this will put closure to the matter, well i was there already.

Be Happy

Sponsored Links
"Dazlight is regarded as one of the U.k's top installers with massive knowledge. You should be privileged that he spends his time helping others on here for FREE"

say's who? ... do you? and Dazlight with only 250 odd postings?.. !!! and most were to me! how can you say the above???? i really do not know.
so if you do not like the questions, then simply do not reply!

I can say the above on some simple facts-

1- i represented the U.k 3x in the European floorlaying championships
2- i am a A1 assessor, i assess floorlayers for NVQ's
3- I own the U.K's largest floorcoverings training centre.
4- I am the BWFA (british woodflooring associations) trainer
5- I was and still is teh youngest ever to get 'master fitter' through the NICF (national institute of floorlayers)
6- Im head of training and assessments at floorskills
7- I write the standards for colleges and input to BS
8- I do product development for manufactures
9- I have been a trainer for most training centers around teh u.k and manufactures
10- would you like my CV for a lot more info?

he failed to answer this simple OP! but jibes at me, and you join in and you both fail to answer, "a suitable primer and liquid dpm for my self level brand

I think you will find i did answer your question. So did Daz, there is no primer to use underneath apart from epoxy resin.

and as there are many more sites for flooring.. if i ever needed any info or advice, i know i can get it there.

Just so happens i own one of these forums. The U.k's largest floorcoverings forum.

ask yourself, why be on a forum, and do it for free???.. i would have thought it must leave a bitter taste in ones mouth, as i know others do it, and do it well.. and they get paid for the advice.
is this why the free forums are like this... a quick jibe n quip and to offend it's members to sweeten the bitter taste for unpaid advice?

I think you will find that no one gets paid on FREE forums. Not even the moderators. Why do it ? well some people just like to help others. No bitter taste, more a pleased feeling that you helped someone.

The only forums staff get paid on is forums you have to pay for your question to be answered. Normally Health Care forums.

You have all the info you need anyway so have fun.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back