Advice please re Oso water system and plumbing company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
!8 months ago I had a building extension done, at the same time I had my ensuite, bathroom and cloakroom fully refurbished. Sinks toilets showers bath tiles floor etc and I upgraded to an Oso unvented hot water system.

To cut a long story short after numerous visits back by the plumbing company and a representative from oso, it has been decided that my water company does not supply me enough flow of water for the system to work properly. I had the water company out to check flow and pressure and both are within the tolerances of service.

My problem is Oso say the only way they can guarantee the system will work properly is by have an accumulator tank fitted, at a cost of nearly £800, the plumbing company say they will fit the accumulator (2-3 days work ) for nothing if I but the accumulator.

Do you think that the plumbers should pay for the accum. also? I would not have had the system fitted in the first place if the cost would have been £800 extra. The plumbing company is only small, not cowboys as the quality of their work is excellent. They are approved british gas installers, corgi registered ( I have checked this) ACS credited, benchmark and city and guilds.

Opinions please

seek legal advice

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back