Advice Please!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there! We are trying to repair a few medium sized holes in the attic roofing. They are about 3-4 inches and we are having extreme amounts of mold below (In the bedroom) the attic has never been looked at and is starting to fall apart. Picture of the holes below (Not very clear but in a black room they are showing up) I was wondering if I completely cover the attic in thermoWrap and stable it against the walls would that solve our mold problems and reduce the heating bills? Pictures are below;

(ThermalWrap) http://www.westbs.co.uk/numo/modules/shopping_cart/uploads/u2.1327913405.therma wrap.jpg

(My Holy Attic)

Sponsored Links
Dear Andy,

The floor as insulation already but the walls are the problem. They have holes the size of fifty pence coins and I am assuming they shouldn't be there?

Did you see the pictures OK? And would you like more?

No your pictures don't work, post them in an album in your profile and link to them from there. Then we don't have to mess about wasting our valuable time looking at some third party website that doesn't even allow access! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Your picture is carp and the description even worse! What are the holes? do you mean that tiles have slipped? Been damaged? Are you worried that the underside of the roof appears to be unfelted? Need more info.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back