AGA RANGE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone have any experience of aga's new 'all electric' cooker?

Sponsored Links
i have had one on order for the past 6 weeks. It is one of 2 'exciting new items' which i am awaiting delivery of next week. They certainly look good and is going to fit my new kitchen well but at €7,200 are a little steep.

Whats's different between the new one and the older ones? We've had an electric AGA for over 15 years. How can ayone live without one? It is switched off in the summer as the kitchen (nah, whole house) gets too hot otherwise. Elements were a problem in the early days, but the new ones are at least 12 years old, and it only needs to heat up overnight with no daytime boost. The fan bearings need an occasional drop of oil until it drives you nuts and then it needs new bearings, but unless you change them yourself, it is likely to be a replacement fan unit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back