Age of consent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure most know wher I’m going with this, it’s a reference to the shocking crimes committed against young (white) women. I suspected some would be anxious to shut me down and filling in the online complaint but fair play to the mod concerned

Sponsored Links
Just wondered if anyone knows the age of consent in Pakistan ?
Why do you ask? Are you thinking of marrying someone from Pakistan?

I note there are quite a few countries where the age of consent is 14. To me that's still very young, no? So do we want to broaden the discussion to those countries as well?

I’m sure most know wher I’m going with this, it’s a reference to the shocking crimes committed against young (white) women. I suspected some would be anxious to shut me down and filling in the online complaint but fair play to the mod concerned

Ahhh. So you a racist then.

I know, it's nothing short of terrible that crimes committed against young white women are only carried out by brown and black men who are strangers to them.

Imagine if a LOT of crimes against young white women were carried out by their (white) boyfriends, husbands, fathers etc. That would also be shocking, agreed? Thank goodness that doesn't happen ...

Sponsored Links
I know, it's nothing short of terrible that crimes committed against young white women are only carried out by brown and black men who are strangers to them.

Imagine if a LOT of crimes against young white women were carried out by their (white) boyfriends, husbands, fathers etc. That would also be shocking, agreed? Thank goodness that doesn't happen ...
Have you read the report by Alexis Jay ?

If I recall there was some caper way back when that American rock and roll fella

Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin ???

Caused a bit of an incident ?? When he toured here

Mind you this is going way back ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back