Age of Worcester Bosch 28i

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondered if someone could stab a guess at how old the boiler is in a property we are buying. If not, do you know when the Worcester Bosch 28i was first manufactured. Am interested as our old boiler only lasted 10 years and wondering how much life this one has in it.

It's a Worcester Bosch 28i. It just seems to have a temperature dial for the central heating underneath the front flap, unlike some othersWorcester Bosch models I've seen which have central heating. Has a mechanical dial which I guess is the timer. Property was refurbished in 2010 which included new radiators and central heating pipes. Although, the boiler is a modern style (with blue oval light on front), it certainly looks more than 3/4 years old. . Sentinel Inhibetor is recorded as being added in 2010 but guess this was when new pipes and radiators were installed.

It is modern in style (ie has oval blue light on front) but looks likes it's more than 3/4 years old.

Sponsored Links
It probably is the recent Greenstar range and could be 2-5 years old.

You should ask the seller for the Benchmark Certificate provided when a boiler is fitted as that will have the model and the date!

Few modern bolers last more than 10 years!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back