Worcester-Bosch or Glowworm?

Vaillant better than both you have posted about, but from your post choice Glow Worm every time ;)

Sponsored Links
If you asked a few years ago I would have said worcester but the new glowworms are better than worcesters and 10x easier to work on.

hmmm, already worked on breakdowns from the g/w range, only 3-4 years old,mainly design faults, plastic washers failing, filling loops breaking and plated heat exchangers splitting, not worked on any w/b yet of that age. You get what you pay for, thats why bosch and vaillant are more expensive.

Had a Gloworm for past 7 years. LOTS of problems and am so pleased to now see it lying in the gutter outside. Now have a Worcester Bosch but need another 7 years to compare both.

Sponsored Links
hmmm, already worked on breakdowns from the g/w range, only 3-4 years old,mainly design faults, plastic washers failing, filling loops breaking and plated heat exchangers splitting, not worked on any w/b yet of that age. You get what you pay for, thats why bosch and vaillant are more expensive.

If you asked a few years ago I would have said worcester but the new glowworms are better than worcesters and 10x easier to work on.

exactly why I wrote what I did. clearly you didn't read it!
I suggest you take a look at the ultracom boilers. They've been vaillantised ;)

W-B pcbs are starting to fail more than average. The bearings on the fans are poor too.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back